NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Olivia G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
This product does a good job on plumping up lips and also makes them still look really natural. It doesn't last as long as I would hope but it's still a good product!
Ray C.
Artesia, NM
I purchased this lip plumper because on fb i heard it was good and a drug store brand so it wouldnt be ao expensive to try it out.its good jus doesnt last a long time
Ashley C.
Fort Mohave, AZ
This is by far the best lip plumper I have ever used. It doesn't burn but has a subtle tingle that lets you know it working. It has great pigment and a variety of colors to choose from.
Perla R.
Mesquite, TX
This lip plumper is great for its price. NYX has really stepped up with this product purchase at my retail store. Good value not so pricey its okay Easily apply would prefer more plumper
Megan J.
Rotonda West, FL
Love all NYX products so much. I only used this plumper once because I grabbed it instead of a gloss. It works definitely, but I don't like the tingly feeling that all plumbers give me.
Alina L.
Stockton, CA
This works both as a beautiful top coat to a lipstick or standing alone. The formula is comfortable for a lipgloss because it isn't too sticky like some other brands.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI
I liked it , it didn't plump my lips up as much as I wanted it to ,and I wish they had more colors that I could wear but besides that application was smooth and it looks kind of matte on my lips.
Jenny H.
Midvale, UT
1st of all this lipstick had great color. I am still not sure how much I like the lip plumping thing. i will probably try a few more times before i make my decision
Madison K.
The NYX Pump It Up Lip Pumper is so amazing!! It gives your lips a fuller and more beautiful look to them! I would most definitely recommend this product to others just because of the authenticity of what it claims to do!
Flower S.
las vegas
Love how it makes my lips look fuller I've tried other products to make my lips look plumed or fuller but no look or they just make my lips look uneven but this makes it look natural and fuller ( I have small to average lips)
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?