NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Lexi V.
This is an amazing product but it in glad it's not always sold out. Omg the way it works is still a mystery to me but ohh well as long as I have them lovely lips I'm good for the day.

Jada N.
Euclid, OH
This lip plumper really defined my lips! I highly recommend the product to all ages & lip sizes. Thank you for your wonderful product, I look forward to purchasing more in the future.
Whitney T.
Louisa, KY
The color selection is great and you don't get the uncomfortable burn that you get with a lot of other lip plumpers. It does need to be reapplied sometimes depending on your activity.
Flower S.
las vegas
Love how it makes my lips look fuller I've tried other products to make my lips look plumed or fuller but no look or they just make my lips look uneven but this makes it look natural and fuller ( I have small to average lips)
Lorie E.
Los Angeles, CA
NYX LIPPIES ARE THE BEST! There pigment is 100% and not only does it appear but they're so creamy and comfortable on the lips! Really does make my lips more plump
Liz O.
Las Cruces
It really didn't work. I felt a tingling feeling for like 2 seconds and then it felt like just a sticky lip gloss... Wasn't a good plumper for me. I didn't see any results. Maybe have worked for other but not for me.
Jessica W.
Cincinnati , OH
The first lip plumper I had ever tried at the time. Gave a good shine on my lips but after having tried other similar products - this one seemed to fall short sadly
member-6c5ed4edc
This product was fabulous! I loved the way it felt on my lips, no tingling sensation. The Pump It Up Lip Plumper exceeded my expectations. Additionally, it was very easy to use. I purchased directly from their website and would definitely purchase again!
Shana M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! My favorite is the clear. You can use it by itself or on to of your favorite shade. Not very pricey. and It isn't as drying as most brands. And you can find it at CVS!
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I really liked this. I didn't notice a huge difference in my actual lip size, but I like the tingling effect. The one I have has a nice subtle color with the gloss
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?