NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Alicia J.
Kentwood
Review for: Scarlett, Pamela more...
I love this! It’s not too harsh on your lips and it doesn’t give your lips too much of a cracked look, which I love. I have only used a few times but I love it. Anyone using plumper should definitely try it, especially considering the price!!
Marissa H.
Palmetto
Review for: Lindsay more...
Everyone noticed a difference in my lips when I wore it. I lost it before I finished it. Totally met my expectations, it went above and beyond. It was a good prince for the quality. I would buy again.
Mallorie C.
Collierville, TN
This lip plumper is very sheer (which I like) and it adds a nice sparkle to the lips. It has a nice tingling sensation and doesn't burn like most lip plumpers. It really does add a nice plump pout
mya w.
I am in love with the NYX Cosmetics Pump It Up Lip Plumper!! It is a must have in every makeup lovers collection! It is very creamy, has a nice texture, wonderful formula!
vashti e.
Fruitland Park, FL
i loved this product! i have naturally big lips buuut i love bigger lips lol . however, not toooo big. i used pump it up and it gave me exactly what i wanted & usually i het a tingly feeling with lip plumpers , with this one i didnt :)
Gina H.
Clinton, OK
Ive got most of these colors because i love how they stand out. They give me a good look lol just amazing to know what a product can do to you. I will keep buying them as long as i live !!!:):):)
Gina S.
This product does nothing to plump up your lips, but that being said it definitely does have good pigmentation for the price it is sold at! And also even though it is a lip plumper, it does not burn like other products tend to do.
Maritza M.
Vacaville, CA
I love their brand in general but i love their lip plumpers. It doesnt smell or taste bad. It also doesnt hurt your lips as it plumps up your lips you just feel as if you had mint on your lips.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Review for: Jessica more...
My sister has this stuff and I used it and now I want to buy one so bad and I will when I have the extra money, but needless to say after just one use I fell in love with it
Mercedes A.
NYX plumper is amazing! the colors are so nice to pick from and the lip plumper is so fab! I was so recommend this to the ladies that want to feel more plumpy in the lips
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?