NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Cherokee M.
Hope Mills, NC
This is a great product for getting those model style lips that everyone dies for. There are many different colors that provide a great lifting plump that gives you that irresistible looking lip line.
Abby R.
This is very minty and refreshing. It doesn't plump my lips but it feels awesome. I added a few drops of cinnamon oil to improve to plumping action and it's absolutely wonderful
Courtney A.
Carmel, IN
I tried this out just a few days ago at a family members house and I need to go get one I love the way it applied and it's not like a lot of the ones I have tried in the past
Shanna N.
Kissimmee, FL
Not a big fan of lipstick all the time, so this product is perfect!
Its not too oily or dry, but just right, depending on the weather you may need to re-apply a time or two, but it gets the job done!
member-134a4ae2d
Providence, RI
This gives a great plump. I have the clear version. It's long lasting, and doesn't dry out my lips. Personally I like a bit more tingle but other than that I highly recommend.
annie e.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Other more...
The product it’s self is pretty and does tingle like any other plumper. The issue I have with it is the doe foot applicator being too small and not holding onto enough product.
alexia n.
I love my NYX lip plumper, it makes my lips fee very nice though it doesn't do very much plumping it feels like it does and ive only tried the clear one. it lasts  along time even though I like to reapply all my lip products constantly but I would most definitely buy again!
Sarah B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Nice color, subtle plumping. You can feel it tingle when it starts working. It's not going to make your lips look huge, but it does a decent job especially for the price point.
Manuela R.
Staten Island
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite lip Plummer,for real the price worth it isn’t more than perfect the color stays more than 4 fours and drunk water the most of the time after use this limp balm,everybody should try!
Briana Q.
Review for: Jessica more...
Love the feel & color of this lip plumper. The price point is great & it's super cute. I just don't think it plumps lips very well... just gives that nice tingly feeling. I would buy this again, though!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?