NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Alexa C.
Decatur, GA
I didn't get the tingly feeling I was hoping it would give me. It wasn't bad for the price and the look of it was decent. I bought it at a drug store on impulse. I would recommend it for a standard gloss.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
I have only two, but I really like these colors but they have a lot of colors, they last quite on the lips, I mix them to give me the tone I want. I buy them several times a month
Samantha S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love nxt as a brand but I was a tad dissapointed in this product. It goes on smooth and has a great peachy color but the pumping aspect was little if any, I did feel a slight tingle but that's about it.
brianna l.
These actually work pretty good and make a difference in my lips. The colors are pigmented and the applicator is nice. The only thing I don't like is the smell. Still a good product!
Ashley W.
Albany, OR
I love everything NYX! I learned of this brand through a sample and was so impressed with it. The lip plumper is amazing and I love the colors. Packaged well and long lasting. I will definitely buy more!
Lupita D.
Honestly I really don't see a difference. It does plump your lips sort of. But not as much. It also the texture of the product kind of feels rough ish. I rather use it as a gloss when I run out of my own.
Zoraya P.
Norfolk, VA
It's alright, I've used a generic brand that you'd find at little stores for about a $1 that works better. The Avon lip plumper works better and you can actually feel it working with a tingling sensation
Monique G.
As soon as I applied it on my lips i definitely felta kind of burning or like sting sensation of course it did go away after a while. I personally felt like it did make my lips feel a little bit bigger
Amarilis L.
I love this product. I have really thin lips and with the Lip plumper , my lips look full and sexy. I have the clear one and the light pink and I use them every day. Price is good and would keep buy it.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
This is great for helping to create the appearance of fuller lips! It is affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend this for a subtle plump after applying a nice lipstick.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?