NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Shayle M.
Fort Morgan
I love nyx but this certain product didn't really work for me. It didn't really plump my lips and it also clumped up on my lips. I loved the colors though so if you're just looking for color then you'd like this lip plumper.
Dezrai S.
Love the colors and with a lil lip liner every color matched my skin emersely. I just can get enough and it makes my lips plump up a tiny bit enough so that their are no creases in my lip color.
Alondra P.
Its a lip gloss with a twist. It doesnt really plump but it gives the illusion that youre lips look bigger. I always wear it on top of lipstick or by itself. I got it in a nice light shiny pink.
Chloe R.
This product is good, but didnt give me the results i wanted. Ive always had very small lips, and as a first time user, ive had better. The packaging was simply the tube, but it was nice. I night but this again in the future.
Ruby D.
weehawken
This lip plumper is amazing if you just want alittle plumping and tingle, i use my nyx lipplumpers all the time nyx is just an amazing brand and they’ve grown so much and i just can wait to get more of there products like this
Yo mucho los labiales sùper mate de esta línea, sobretodo los de tono fuertes, son duraderos y no resecan los labios como generalmente lo hacen los labiales mates. tiene un agradable olor y son verdaderamente duraderos... me encantan, pero casi no los por mi barrio.
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
It has that tingly feel on your lips when you apply it which I don't mind at all. I do feel like it made my lip more plump so I definitely recommend this if you don't mind that tingly feeling.
Shae D.
Darby, PA
It was a great experience with using the lip plumper gloss ! I had the nude shade and it was very nice ! I would recommend the product to famil and friends to try out .
Abby S.
I got the plumper in the clear. The formula was pretty good. The gloss didn't make my lips feels sticky. It was a little tingly but not intense like I was hoping. I usually love NYX products, but this one was not my favorite.
Cecilia G.
I bought this lipgloss in clear a little while ago and have only used it a couple of times. Personally I don't see a HUGE effect but it's okay for the price. I did experience a bit of a burning sensation that only lasted a few seconds.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?