NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jasnely C.
Bronx, NY
I love the texture and color that my lips have after i use ny pump it up plumped . I really like the intense color and it's really easy to put on. Im soo happy with this product beacuse I'm really a lip fan girl
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
For the price, it's a good lip plumper. I dint know if you get the Angelina Jolie lips but the tingling sensation lets you know it's working, and they actually give your lips a very pretty flush of color. I do live it, and I would certainly recommend it.
Britt M.
I bought 2 of these thinking I would love them because I've loved every other product they offer that I have tried... They don't work just a tingle in the lips...
Amanda D.
Oxford, OH
This product underwhelmed me. It worked when first applied, but the effects definitely don't last very long. Good drug store brand lip plumper but I wouldn't buy it again in the future.
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
Cremoso y durable! Me gustó desde el primer momento en que lo probè. Lo ùnico malo que le encuentro es que he perdido tres de ellos. Algo me pasa que pierdo! Suertada la que lo encuentre.
Gabby S.
Harlingen
I would definitely recommend to anybody who is interested in this product! You can totally feel the tingle feeling when applying the product as well as notice a difference in your lips!
kenzy p.
This lip plumper has saved my tiny lips!! I now have voluminous looking lips instead of tiny ones that you can hardly see. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to make their lips look a lot bigger and naturally plumper!
selah m.
Jacksonville, FL
NYX is the best lip plumber i have used i love it ,it keeps my lips moisterized and its not sticky like other lip products are i bout this product at target but you can get it at walmart walgreens really any where.
valentina s.
East Hampton, NY
Not a big fan of the colors available for this product although i do have to say it works. when you apply this to your lips you feel a tingle and people have actually stopped me to ask me if i got lip injections
Deborah R.
Riverside, CA
Nyx has done it again♡ this lip plumper plumps up my lips so well, and the color stays on! Most lip plumpers I usually use goes off quickly, but this one stays on!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?