NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Brooklyn O.
The plumping factor is amazing without being overwhelming. I bought it at my local CVS drugstore, and it was well within my budget. It was my first lip product purchase from the line, and I will definitely be back for more!
puti P.
This lipstick are the best and affordable and ranges with the colors and you can choose for a glossy look or a matte look, you can buy it at a beauty supply store or go to the mall to find a NYX store.
amara b.
Review for: Kim, Pamela more...
plumps lips nicely and doesn't burn too bad. it stays on the lips just fine. i like it but i probably wouldn't buy it again, it's nice for immediate plumping but the plump doesn't last too long. it's over all a nice product.
Glenny F.
Comes in variety of colors so hard to choose just one its glossy and really does pump your lips. You'll feel a slight tingle on your lips which means its working I bought mine at target, easy to use and not to expensive
Eileen K.
Linwood, NJ
Subtle tingle helps with slight plumping of lips. Has shimmer in the light pink. Wears off quickly but actually does generate that light plump feeling. Great under or over lipstick too!
Kira H.
Bardstown, KY
This product made my lips burn for an extremely long amount of time before they were actually considered "plumped". With more uses I find it to be less painful and time consuming. Overall satisfied with the results.
Brooke W.
I had high expectations because I love the other nyx lip products, and they didn't fail to satisfy me. This product did however have a sting to it. But really easy to apply and I would definitely buy this product again
Amanda B.
Mount Holly
Looooovvvee all nyx products. Makes my lips beautiful. Bought it at ulta. All the shades are so nice and my lips feel super soft after using. Price is perfect. Not too high which is great.
Hailey M.
Las Vegas, NV
This burns quite a bit. It plumps the lips well. This lip gloss also is a beautiful lip gloss. It leaves your lips looking nice and juicy. It has a beautiful sheen. This is an okay lip plumper but a beautiful lip gloss.
Ewa S.
Great colors however it didn't plump up my lips. I love the scent of this. Another thing about the product that is a downside is that it doesn't stay on very long. The price is great though
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?