NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

puti P.
This lipstick are the best and affordable and ranges with the colors and you can choose for a glossy look or a matte look, you can buy it at a beauty supply store or go to the mall to find a NYX store.
Sara I.
This product makes my lips bigger than normal. It's very easy to apply. And very affordable not too expensive like other products that I've gotten before. It lasts long however if you drink or eat something it will come off.
Glenny F.
Comes in variety of colors so hard to choose just one its glossy and really does pump your lips. You'll feel a slight tingle on your lips which means its working I bought mine at target, easy to use and not to expensive
Katia R.
Fort worth, Tx
It works but its not all thatbgreat u can tell the difference within 10 minutes of using the product. It does burn a lil tiny bit hey but for the price why not right?
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This is a good gloss for shine, but me being in love with nyx products I wasn't too happy with this lip plumper. It a bit of a cool sensation after applied, but it made no visible change to my lips at time of wearing it.
Jessica R.
Madison, AL
I love everything NYX. Always a great lasting product and a good price point. Plus it's becoming much easier to find more of their products locally which is a huge plus cause I am not patient.
Leila L.
Milwaukee, WI
I was not impressed with this product. I found myself continuously reapplying it with every bite, and drink I had. I prefer more a glossy matte that does not need reapplication every few minutes. I would possibly buy again.
Brooklyn O.
The plumping factor is amazing without being overwhelming. I bought it at my local CVS drugstore, and it was well within my budget. It was my first lip product purchase from the line, and I will definitely be back for more!
amara b.
Review for: Kim, Pamela more...
plumps lips nicely and doesn't burn too bad. it stays on the lips just fine. i like it but i probably wouldn't buy it again, it's nice for immediate plumping but the plump doesn't last too long. it's over all a nice product.
Ashley M.
Langhorne, PA
I absolutely love this! I use it every time I apply my make up! I put my liner and lipstick right over it and it looks absolutely beautiful!! You should definitely consider using this in your daily routine!! I love this!!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?