NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Emilee R.
Meriden, CT
I love it. It makes my lips nice and plumped. The only bad thing about it, is that it burns. It's not a bad burn and I don't mind it at all. But the end result is amazing.
Coral M.
Fort Worth, TX
The NYX pump it up lip plumper it's one of my favorites. They have several shades to chose from and tingly feeling it's not bad. I also like that they are very affordable.
Trudee W.
Fairfield, TX
Honestly it's a little sticky and it does tend to make my lips feel tingly and not in a good way. But it's not horrible. For the price it's awesome. Though I don't really notice my lips being any plumper whilst using this product.
Courtney P.
NYX is such a great and affordable brand. I've yet to use a product of theirs that I haven't used to the very last drop. I have thinner than I'd like lips, and this adds a very subtle improvement.
Maciel P.
En realidad este labia lo es usado como maximo dos veces tiene un buen precio y el packaging me encanta tengo vario producto de nyx y me encanta todo tienen muy buena duración y lo volvería a comprar
Melissa J.
Boynton Beach
I purchased this product on sale at a local drugstore. I have naturally large lips and don't really need a lip plumper however, a little help never hurt! I put this on every morning as I do my makeup letting it soak into my lips and finally apply my liquid lipstick on top. The minty effect of this lip gloss is refreshing and fun. I have the lip gloss in the color Lindsey and it's a baby pink frosted color. I don't believe that this lip gloss truly plumps your lips but it tingles your lips as you apply it. I think the color range is gorgeous however, the pigmentation comes off more frosty than colored. If you're looking for a dark pigmentation lip gloss this is not it (try Nyx intense butter gloss) but if you're looking for a beautiful top coat with shimmer this is a great product to use. But again, this is no miracle product and you should not expect to see huge results from using this product as a lip plumper. "
Mr. M.
Charleston , SC
I've use this a couple times and I do like it.....it's not something that I reach for often but I do like and it does seem to give your lips a much Fuller appearance
Ellie J.
Middletown, RI
I love this! I did notice a difference in my lips when using this product. There is a slight tingling/burning sensation that lasts about 5-10mins. This stayed on for a while and wasn't sticky the way some glosses can be. I purchased the clear shade. I'm definitely going to be purchasing some other colors to try soon.
Angelina H.
This product it's okay, didn't really enjoyed it much, I feel like it didn't plumed my lips, but overall good colors would still use it in my everyday make up. Not pricy at all. I would buy again only because of the color pigmentation.
Tracy E.
God bless NYX. High end quality at a drugstore price. I bought the pump it up lip plumper at target and was pleasantly surprised. It gave my lips just a slight plumpness without looking too overdone
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?