NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

kayla p.
woodstock
i love nyx but i dont really think it works and plumps your lips i usually apply several coats to get a more dramatic plumpy look i love the color and shade ranges but as for plumping i dont really see any difference
Miya M.
Minneapolis, MN
This Product, as good as it is, I personally cannot handle as a substance overall, this is because after wearing for a long period of time, your lip skin peels, badly at that. And this is more of a lip stain... it doesn't sit well when it comes to removal.

If you're planning to wear it only for like 2 hours then you're good & it makes a great overliner.
Emily M.
California City
la linea de labiales de NYX son muy buena estas colores no e tenido la oportunidad de probarlos pero tengo labiales NYX y son super buenos y se sienten super bien en los labios y duran buen tiempo, pero la marca NYX me encanta sus lineas de labiales.
Makeuplover O.
Review for: Scarlett more...
I am a big lover of nyx especially their lip products the pacakaging is really cute and I have been using these for ages and I am in love with these.Nyx has the best formulas ever and The color ranges are great too.
Emily W.
Lebanon
Love love this product. And the availability of the many shade to choose from. It is totally inexpensive. I have told all of my friends about this product and even buy for birthdays etc. it really does what it says!
Katelyn S.
gnadenhutten oh
Review for: Jessica more...
While the tingly feeling experienced when applied is weird, I still continue to use this product. For the price you kinda can't go wrong. I picked this up at my local Ulta as I had never tried a lip plumper before and love NYX. I couldn't see a huge difference in my lips, but it applied nicely so I continue to wear it on days I don't wear lipstick.
Kia S.
Franksville, WI
Review for: Kim more...
The color is beautiful but the pigment is not the best. It lasts a few hours. It is very easy to use and to apply with the brush. Just take it and toss it in your purse when on the go.
Kevin T.
Review for: Liv more...
Nice non sticky gloss that has a tingling effect to plump the lips. Nyx makes decent lip products in a variety of colors at drugstore pricing, usually never go wrong with their lip products, this being one of them. Doesn't last long as any other gloss and plumping effect fades after a bit. Still cute and cheap for what it is. Would recommend.
Jennifer A.
Mc Donald, PA
Review for: Lisa more...
I do love this product. The color is very pretty it does last a long time and makes my lips feel plumper. It is a lesser expensive price point and that makes it's very nice for purchase. I would like to get some more colors in the near future. That would be amazing. I have not tried very many other Plumpers so I don't have a lot to compare to.
Yvonne L.
Littleton, MA
I like them but I just don't like the applicator and how little it picks up for application like I have to dip and repete many times to get the perfect amount I want on my lips. It doesn't burn or tingle to badly but it still does a pretty good job with plumping like it says.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?