NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
I really liked this lip plumper. I bought it at ulta and it does a very good job of what it's intended to. For what it is, it is very reasonably priced. I bought 2 and still have then after a few months.
Kenedie A.
The clear gloss lip plumper is literally my everyday lip. It feels nice and The tingly feeling doesn't feel weird on the lips. I can throw this on any matte lipstick or lip liner if I want a glossy lip.
Yahaira B.
Painesville
I'm really liking this product. The colors are pretty. The plump effect is cool and not to much. It was giving to me as a gift. So I'm in need of some new colors. Yes would buy this product in multiples.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
I like how this lip gloss makes my lips feel and look. I've tried other lip plumpers and the tingling and numbing sensation they gave my lips was overwhelming. I did not have that problem with this product.
Angelina H.
This product it's okay, didn't really enjoyed it much, I feel like it didn't plumed my lips, but overall good colors would still use it in my everyday make up. Not pricy at all. I would buy again only because of the color pigmentation.
Ellie J.
Middletown, RI
I love this! I did notice a difference in my lips when using this product. There is a slight tingling/burning sensation that lasts about 5-10mins. This stayed on for a while and wasn't sticky the way some glosses can be. I purchased the clear shade. I'm definitely going to be purchasing some other colors to try soon.
Maciel P.
En realidad este labia lo es usado como maximo dos veces tiene un buen precio y el packaging me encanta tengo vario producto de nyx y me encanta todo tienen muy buena duración y lo volvería a comprar
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
I love these. There not as strong as the buxom lip glosses. There good lip gloss toppers, and last a good while. There also very affordable. I buy these when I don't want to splurge on high end glosses
Allie➰
I don't personally love lip plumpers. But this one is better than the others. It's just getting a bad rating because I hate lip plumpers. I don't like that you have to go through a harsh pain to get a look that's not even that great.
Laura P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I purchased this at Ulta and although price point is great, the product didn't wow me and I didn't think it actually make my lips look fuller like other brands I've tried.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?