NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Falam super bem desse gloss! Mas eu ainda não tive oportunidade de comprar ele! Queria muito usar pra ver como fica na boca! Por foto é uma coisa, agora quer ver de verdade na boca, se sai facil ou nao
Dillan-Kalee S.
Oak Grove, KY
I really wanted to love this lip plumper because I absolutely love NYX products, but I honestly wasn't too impressed. It didn't seem to make my lips look or feel any bigger.
Robin M.
Lancaster , PA
The initial application is a bit overwhelming in terms of the sensation you get when you put it on your lips it kind of stings to me. However once you get past that it's great
Noelia O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Might sound crazy but yes I use lip plumped even with my already big lips Jaja.... I love the tiny tingle in the beginning and it works well for me... NYX is a great brand in my opinion... A must try
Neysha R.
Tampa, FL
Okay NYX is amazing!! I love their lipsticks, especially in those nudish colors and red. I'm new to the product though so I don't know the colors by names yet. This plumper is sooo good I love having plump full lips, it's so sexy!
Emilee R.
Meriden, CT
I love it. It makes my lips nice and plumped. The only bad thing about it, is that it burns. It's not a bad burn and I don't mind it at all. But the end result is amazing.
Vanessa M.
Belleville, NJ
I've been trying to find ways to plump my lips with out the typical surgery. Finally found a product that helps me plump my lips to the way I want them . Love the results and I continue to buy it .
Coral M.
Fort Worth, TX
The NYX pump it up lip plumper it's one of my favorites. They have several shades to chose from and tingly feeling it's not bad. I also like that they are very affordable.
Heaven D.
Diberville, MS
My lips are quit small however with this plumper I saw immediate results! It doesn't burn and you hardly know that it's there and it met my expectations! I am so in love with this product and will buy again!!!!
Courtney P.
NYX is such a great and affordable brand. I've yet to use a product of theirs that I haven't used to the very last drop. I have thinner than I'd like lips, and this adds a very subtle improvement.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?