NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
If you are looking for an affordable lippy with a plumper then this is for you! The color lasts longer than a regular gloss and the plumping effect is quit surprising. I liked it so much I purchased several colors.
Natalie F.
Del Rio, TX
BEST lip stain ever! it lasts all day & it's super hard to take off! the packaging it comes in is super adorable!! I buy them at Sephora & they are very affordable! I recommend this if you're into lip stains!
Bailey L.
Appleton, WI
Love this lip gloss. It's great that you can feel it working right away and see pretty noticeable results. The color selection is great as well. It is a little bit too sticky for me, but I can deal with that.
Karla H.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Love my NYX lip plumper! Not only does it leave a fresh feel on my lips but if I'm not already wearing a lip stain it leaves a beautiful glossy nude tint that allows me to wear it as my primary color for the day!
Priscilla M.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this product I would recommend it to any beauty guru. it tingles on my lips as it plumps it up. It is a great value for the product you are receiving.  you can buy this product at your local Ulta. I would love to buy this product more.
Woodrina J.
Virginia Beach, VA
Great as a lip gloss not as a plumper, the colors were good, the texture was ok but the outcome was a lip gloss with tingling. I wouldn't recommend for a plumper but if you need a great priced lip gloss with a minty feel then this would be great.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
Although I didn't honestly see a lot of lip plumping, I like the tingly feeling it gave me. I noticed myself applying it throughout the day. The variety of colors were great. It was very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend to others.
Mary T.
Mount Carmel
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I love this lip gloss! It does not have a great plumping effect but the shades are super nice and I love Elizabeth on my lips. I use it as an everyday look. NYX always gives awesome products for a cheaper price.
Melissa A.
Boston, MA
Love this product however I feel I have to reapply more than necessary. I love the color selection and it leaves my lips feeling smooth. I will continue to purchase this product.
Kailee A.
This was a good product it felt good on my lips, the only thing was the packaging every time I used the product I had a hard time opening it and I did not like the applicator on it is was stiff and hard to use.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?