NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Yahaira B.
Painesville
I'm really liking this product. The colors are pretty. The plump effect is cool and not to much. It was giving to me as a gift. So I'm in need of some new colors. Yes would buy this product in multiples.
Kenzy D.
I like this lip plumper, but there are better ones out there. It works great, smells good, and does give your lips a fuller effect for a very affordable price. I would recommend this to someone with average to full lips already, for it doesn't make them huge, just a little fuller.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
I like how this lip gloss makes my lips feel and look. I've tried other lip plumpers and the tingling and numbing sensation they gave my lips was overwhelming. I did not have that problem with this product.
Kenedie A.
The clear gloss lip plumper is literally my everyday lip. It feels nice and The tingly feeling doesn't feel weird on the lips. I can throw this on any matte lipstick or lip liner if I want a glossy lip.
Leah B.
Tampa, FL
Loved the color on this NYX lip plumper. It has a tingly feeling to it after I apply it but all in all it does the trick especially when you dont have much plump to begin with
erica e.
La Moille, IL
Slight tingle with use can be a little sticky so I always apply chap stick over top. lasts for a long time. easy to apply except for the stick issue. wish there was more selection on colors. Price is great compared to other products.
Dillan-Kalee S.
Oak Grove, KY
I really wanted to love this lip plumper because I absolutely love NYX products, but I honestly wasn't too impressed. It didn't seem to make my lips look or feel any bigger.
Tasha W.
65 Cynthia Lane Amesbury, MA 01913
I'm addicted to this plumper and I've never liked them before. It gives me fuller lips that make me feel like a doll. All the colors are so pretty I'm hoping to get them all!
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Falam super bem desse gloss! Mas eu ainda não tive oportunidade de comprar ele! Queria muito usar pra ver como fica na boca! Por foto é uma coisa, agora quer ver de verdade na boca, se sai facil ou nao
Katherine V.
Lilburn, GA
The colors are oh my god. They have so many. It may dry your lips if you use it for way too long and then stop out of nowhere but it looks amazing so I use it here and there
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?