NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jacqueline L.
Alexandria, VA
Omg Love it I have no complaints at all love love love the lip pumperif you have not tried it you need to try it is not very expensive you can find a few local beauty stores Walmart Kmart target is great
Roxanne A.
Belle Chasse, LA
Of all the Lip plumper lip colors on the market today I really like using NYX Cosmetics Pump It Up Lip Pumper the best. To me they have the best colors and your lips stay moist!
Kaitlynn M.
Madison
It felt more like just a lip gloss, I didn't notice too much plumping effect. There are some pretty cute colors, though, and it lasts for a few hours before needing to reapply.
Raymond J.
Rialto, CA
These are amazing! Love that unlike all the other plumps I have used, these one's do NOT burn or hurt to or feel uncomfortable during the wear. Full and plump lips are exactly what you get from this product.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I really enjoy using this product as it leaves my lips feeling slightly plumper than usual! This product is perfect for a date night or to even put on before going to bed to leave lips full for the next day!
Ivelise R.
Hazlet, NJ
I like but I felt like I had to keep applying. The look is amazing amazing I tried this in a pretty light color it pinkish but my pout just didn't stay as glossy as i was going for ... do not rub lips together to much (a bad habit I have)
Britisha P.
I bought this product because it's container looked quite convenient and also the color selection was great. It has a even application and glossy finish. But the problem is it claims to be a plumper and all it did was feel a little minty for 5 minutes and then it was just lip gloss😞
Katrina O.
I use NYX's sheer lip plumper gloss, and it actually works really well. I can literally feel my lips tingling after I put it on and notice a difference before and after applying
Melodi A.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used and don't really like for myself. I know a few people who swear by it but I'm not big on tacky formulas. It's just uncomfortable for me because of the stickiness of it
Urmila S.
Troy, MI
I did not notice any plumping effect on my lips but I did feel a burning sensation on my lips not a tingling as others said. Absolutely no color coverage was sheer. Overall I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to others. Waste of money.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?