NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Marissa R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this lip plumer, really makes my lips tingle and get a little plumper. I did meet my expectations, I think its a great drug store value and its not to pricey, and it was very easy to apply an use, I would definitely buy it again, I recommend this
Amanda W.
My lips are full naturally but I was looking for a more exaggerated pout. This didn't do that at all. Myles just looked shiny, there was no actual noticeable difference in their size. I will not be repurchasing and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Sara G.
I love this lip plumper although I'm typically not a fan of gloss. This plumper was super easy to apply for my first time using it! I bought it in a little boutique in New Jersey! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a little boost!
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
I'm not sure how I feel about this one yet. definitely doesn't pump like I expected! I don't think I chose the right shade for me either. but hey...trial and error.
Cortnee G.
Dyer, TN
I LOVE this! The size of my lips is something I am insecure about so this product is amazing. The price point is perfect for a budget as well. This made me want to try other products by NYX. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a lip plumper.
Amber B.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love the formula the gloss is thick buit does not crack your lips after a long use. I got mine from nordstrom rack but I can't wait to get it in more colors. I already have full lips but this defines them even more. I would recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
Pretty decent lip plumper for the price. I like to use this on nights I go out so my lips really stand out. Con is that it isn't long lasting but pro is the price.
Iman M.
Inkster, MI
Oh my goodness I absolutely live this lip plumper, I have it in Lindsay Which is pink with a bit of shimmer to it, Does have a tingle to it but that's it's way of being effective. Would definitely recommend this product if you want your lips to pop
Monica W.
Trumansburg, NY
Makes my lips look fuller, I have a smaller upper lip so it works wonders for me.
I absolutely love the range of colors, I use a darker red and I like it, does kind of make your lips sticky but that's normal, it's bearable!
Would recommend to anyone
Natalie M.
Winston Salem , NC
Nyx is a wonderful brand. I love your lip products. This adds some volume to the lips. I personally don't need a lot of volume but I'd like to use this when I want to have more attention on my lips, like when I'm on a date.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?