NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jasmine S.
Medford
Review for: Other more...
I was really excited to try this plumper. It was great, it had a minty smell to it, which I love it. And it tingles after you put it on. Although, it did not plump my lips as much as expected. I would buy again though.
Shauna C.
Walbridge, OH
This wasn't my favorite formula. I loved the variety of colors they had and the packaging but the formula it's self felt for sticky and tacky. Left my lips feeling like I put glue on them
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
As much as I love lipstick I find myself reaching for simple glosses and these top them all. Super long lasting. Personally I get a good 4 hrs before reapplying. They are moisturizing too and don't make your lips peel.
Stephanie F.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I really love NYX Pump It Up. Although it doesn't leave my lips with that nice little sting I usually get from other lip plumpers, the colors and the texture of NYX is totally worth buying the product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asks.
Lena R.
Kalispell, MT
It plumped up my lips and made me feel really pretty. It feels light and tingly at first then you feel like you have luscious lips that everyone will be looking at.
Emily B.
Review for: Pamela more...
I like this product fairly well. Leaves my lips with a bit of color and a light tingling. I like it enough to swipe it on in a pinch, but I wouldn't really say it's my go-to or anything. It seems to wear off quickly for me
Kendal S.
Hampton, VA
I can honestly honestly honestly tell you that my lips look irresistible when wearing this. The packaging is pretty standard. I got it from my local CVS, wasn't expensive at all! It lasts all day! It makes your lips feel tingly! DEFINITELY my favorite!
Jessica P.
Douglasville, GA
I like this lip plumper a lot but sadly not because my lips looked a lot bigger but because of the feel and color. I've used other lip plumper before that plumped my lips a little better but didn't feel to great. I guess it's all in what you're looking for.
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
Shimmery and solid color. Made a very attractive lip! I can't tell the effectiveness of the actual plumping effect. But the shimmer alone does catch the light for a more stand out look.
alyssa g.
Dudley, MA
this stuff is awesome. it comes in colors to match all my outifts. it stays on all night with having to reapply once. it was slightly pricey but worth the money. i was a first timer and im glad i used it. i would definitely recommend this to other ladies.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?