NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Ashley S.
kenai, AK
I'm not sure how I feel about this one yet. definitely doesn't pump like I expected! I don't think I chose the right shade for me either. but hey...trial and error.
Amanda W.
My lips are full naturally but I was looking for a more exaggerated pout. This didn't do that at all. Myles just looked shiny, there was no actual noticeable difference in their size. I will not be repurchasing and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Candace Z.
Harlingen, TX
First of all, I can honestly say i have NO top lip! And this lip plumper gives me life! My lips look even and full, i have tried many lip plumpers before and the tingling is pretty bad and very uncomfortable but this one does not and it very natural.
Amber B.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love the formula the gloss is thick buit does not crack your lips after a long use. I got mine from nordstrom rack but I can't wait to get it in more colors. I already have full lips but this defines them even more. I would recommend this product.
Casey Y.
Buffalo, NY
NYX is probably my favorite lip company. Every product hits well for me. The plumper is overall a great value for the cost. Works well for a few hours. Not an all day type of product.
Dayane Beatriz R.
Kissimmee, FL
It has a wide range of color. It moisturizes and lasts for a long time. I liked the brightness because the consistency is not sticky and does not have a bad taste.
Ashley D.
Christiansbrg, VA
The best lip plumper I have ever used! It seriously made my lip feel huge and the tingly sensation was phenomenal! No other lip plumper even comes close! I would recommend this product to everyone and their mother literally the best ever! Love!
Bailey L.
APPLETON, WI
Love this lip gloss. It's great that you can feel it working right away and see pretty noticeable results. The color selection is great as well. It is a little bit too sticky for me, but I can deal with that.
TAI M.
It's makes your lips go tingly and makes them look a bit bigger but not a lot at all , it leaves your lips shiny and with a bit of colour , it has an application like a lip gloss and it goes on like a lip gloss .
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
Although I didn't honestly see a lot of lip plumping, I like the tingly feeling it gave me. I noticed myself applying it throughout the day. The variety of colors were great. It was very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend to others.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?