NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Payton L.
Merced, CA
Although this is a very good lip plumper, you must be sure that you are ordering from the actual NYX company. It is easy to get scammed with good brands such as this. Even though it is only a drugstore brand, it is a very good one. I would defiantly buy this product again.
Brianda G.
Menasha, WI
I don't see a huge difference in my lips when I use this but can definitely feel the tingling cool sensation. I leave it on for about 10 minutes before I add any lip color.
Jossiee e.
Long Beach , CA
I was scared at first to try them out on my self but I really wanted fuller lips, and this did the job. At first there was a tingly feeling but it worked like a charm ! Totally recommend this product to anyone looking for a lip plumper
Ceni R.
Allentown, PA
Leaves a glossy tinted look. It does feel tingly when you first put it on but it is worth it. Comes in different color and shades but my favorite are the ones that nude. You can purchase it at ulta.
Karse B.
Review for: Lindsay, Pamela more...
These lip plumper glosses work AMAZINGLY. Pamela is a nice tranclucnet color that will give your lips a shiny and fuller look. Lindsay has a few little sparkles and shows up with slight pink pigment but gives you a shiny plump lip. I would certainly buy this product again!!!
Selina V.
San Antonio, TX
I love these. These are right up there with the too faced lip injections. They do a great job of plumping the lips without all the cinnamon scent or flavor. They don't sting, but do feel a bit tingly. I use them every day and love the way the gloss blends with my lipstick.
Maria P.
Auburn, GA
This product was a ok product for me! It could have been better but I know theirs more expensive ones out there that are probably better quality. I bought mine at Walmart!
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I liked that it was glossy and it spread evenyly and nicely on the lip. However, I felt that it was very sticky and my hair would get caught on my lips. I also felt that it would wear off easily. The color was not true to color. I might buy it again if it is on sale.
Jamie H.
This product completely changed the way my makeup looks. I have naturally full lips but that product enhances them into Kylie worthy lips. I've never used a product like this before and I'm never stopping. I would 100% recommend
Kimberlee N.
Hayward, CA
I'm not too sure if my lips were "plumped" but I did feel the tingle. The tingle wasn't that bad. The gloss definitely brought moisture to my lips without feeling sticky. It's reasonably priced and I would recommend it to others.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?