NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

George L.
Edinburg, TX
I LOVE the range of colors available for this line, whether it's a clear gloss for a light look or the bold red for a glam look. And the tingle is rather enjoyable! I don't go for a plumper every day, but it's great to have on hand when you're in the mood for that va-va-voom!
Jennifer T.
I LOVE THIS! it works 100% i would totally recommend it, it's affordable and good value! the best lip plumper i've used by far. i would repeat this! it lasts a good amount of time. and it works on anyone. Iwould recommend to anyone!
Ruth F.
Lansing, MI
I love that they have such a variety!!! And love that the color also lasts on your lips for a good while. I hate when you get a plumper and it tingles for a minute and then comes right off or drys out.
Yatzari G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best!!!!! I haven't try it before but my friends have, it would be amazing whenever I get to try it. I have gone to stores like jc pennies and all but I haven't get the change to find it.
Lashayle D.
Pensacola, FL
One of my first times using a plumper and this rich color really does make your lips look better. It is easy to apply and works within minutes. I recommend to every girl out there to give this a try.
Sheng T.
Saint Paul, MN
i usually put it on when ever i feel like my lips is in need . my face gets really paled and so sometimes i just feel like it need something more , makes my lips pop out and its really easy to put on.
Joyce S.
Santa Monica , CA
NYX is an overall great brand for makeup. I have never had any complaints about any of my purchases. The lip plump is a good one to keep for those sassy night outs. Similar ones can be so much more expensive but this works just as good!
Jayda P.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely ADORE this lip plumper. I have NOT tried any other, but this one seems to me the most effective. Helps make my lips look more fuller and plumper. Very satisfied.
cheri r.
Warren, OH
Gives you juicy looking plump lips, but doesnt feel sticky. Plenty of gorgeous shades as well. Easy to apply with applicator and great for travel. Much more affordable then most.
yeraldy b.

I have the Nyx Plump It Up Lip Plumper in the shade of light-yellow tint. My lips are thin and thanks to the mint effect that has this lipstick make my lips look more volume. But for my taste has a lot of shine and I do not use gloss
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?