NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jennifer J.
Sunnyside, NY
It's a cute little lip pumper that feels like lip gloss but actually stays on for quite a while. Does pump up your lips a bit and you even feel it after the lip gloss wears off.
Mandi K.
Rexburg
My favorite lip plumper ever!! I would suggest this stuff to anyone. The colors they have are great! It tingles your lips but never burns or hurts them. It also leaves my lips feeling fresh and hydrated.
Ryleigh J.
Satsuma
Review for: Kim more...
Great product, doesn't have a nasty taste, is an amazing lip plumper and went above my expectations, most lip plumbers I've tried don't really work, is easy to apply and use, great packaging, was a first time user and will definitely buy again
Cheryl D.
Plant City, FL
I love this product! Sooo many colors. I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day. Shimmer glossy makes my lips stand out. I like the tingle I get on my lips too. You know it's doing something then.
Coral M.
Thornton , CO
Review for: Kim more...
This item was not all that satisfying. I mean it worked, but it doesn't last long. I guess I can say it was good for the price. I bought this item at Ulta Beauty. I would not buy this again, just because it didn't work all that good for me.
pauline s.
Tobyhanna, PA
I give this product 4 stars simply because it makes my lips tingle slightly and the color is very sheer. The gloss can be a tad bit sticky but like any NYx product it does its job and gave my lips a little bit of a plump. I can deal with the stickiness because I love NYX products.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
NYX is an amazing cosmetic company. You just cannot beat the prices. Most of the products are dupes for expensive, high end brands. The plumper is great. I like it as much as I do my too faced lip injection.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
Many mny years ago nyx had a clear lip plump that I had an allergic reaction to so I was scared but recently I tried my sister light pink one and I didn't have any reactions but it did kind of burn a little bit but the slight plump lasted like 5 mins that all so not sooo amazing
Keely F.
Olympia, WA
I really like this lip plumper, it has a good consistency and seems to last a long time. Although my lips do feel plumped when I put it on, it doesn't seen to last vert long. Very easy to apply, with a nice applicator brush. You defiantly get your moneys worth from this product.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
This product was fabulous! I loved the way it felt on my lips, no tingling sensation. The Pump It Up Lip Plumper exceeded my expectations. Additionally, it was very easy to use. I purchased directly from their website and would definitely purchase again!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?