NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
Really like this lip plumper I have it in the nude color and it really makes my lips look fuller and seems to last a while this is my first time trying it and glad I did I also like that is is made with ingredients that promote collagen enhancement !
Bianca M.
Fort Wainwright, AK
I would say this is definitely a dupe for the too faced lip injection. And what I love the most is that the plumping effect doesn't leave your lips red nor it doesn't make them feel like they're on fire. The plump last about 45 minutes and can be used on top of your favorite lipstick.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
Doesn't really "plump" that much. It's minty with a slight tingle. I just love that it's not sticky and that it's a nice sheer reflective color. I definitely use it more for the color than for any plumping!
Frida R.
Hayward, CA
Nyx cosmetics pump it up lip plumper come in different types of color for any type of style. It lasts all day and it makes tour lips soft and Adda in color. It doesn't make your lips clummy instead it makes it look natural with the addition of givind color to your lips of your choice.
divya m.
I am a first time user of this product,the packaging is very cute .I tried these products but was not quiet impressed.though it gives a little plumpy effect with shine,it dint work exactly for me.will not be buying again since it aint my tyoe.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este producto es excelente de larga duracion tiene una gama una gran variedad de colores ,y lo mejor te hacen crecer tus labios son plumper ,super te hacen crecer tus labios verse mas carnosos ,la calidad es bastante buena y es algo bastante bueno una alternativa por que casi tienen todos los colores iguales a los de marca de renombre
pauline s.
Tobyhanna, PA
I give this product 4 stars simply because it makes my lips tingle slightly and the color is very sheer. The gloss can be a tad bit sticky but like any NYx product it does its job and gave my lips a little bit of a plump. I can deal with the stickiness because I love NYX products.
Samantha L.
Sacramento, CA
Nicks cosmetics has some of the best lip plumper as I've seen especially for the price point! I really love this color Elizabeth and Pamela! I would definitely recommend to everyone who wants a easier price point and a combination of quality!
Mandi K.
Rexburg
My favorite lip plumper ever!! I would suggest this stuff to anyone. The colors they have are great! It tingles your lips but never burns or hurts them. It also leaves my lips feeling fresh and hydrated.
Sammijo B.
San Marcos, TX
I've heard so many reviews on this product and finally bought this lip plumper and gotta say I'm impressed. I love it! It's also a very good price and comes in different shades.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?