NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Ariel L.
I literally have 4 of these in different colors. They're reallllly glossy and have a nice shimmer to them. It is a very sticky formula so my hair gets stuck to my lips sometimes! BUT it has a nice tingling and it does really work. I would recommend !!
Teah G.
Spring City, TN
These are amazing!!! Totally cheap where I'm
from easy to find great value,and works great! The
price is way better then most plumpers, and this
lasted for me 10hrs. It met right at my expectations.
I would love to see more of my friends wear it.
Sadaf A.
katy
Review for: Other more...
Let’s just start by saying it gets the job done! It’s clear gel formula which tingles upon application and makes your lips plump and ready for your lipstick application. I would totally recommend if you are looking for a lip plumper which is super affordable!
Valerie R.
Frankfort, KY
I got this lip gloss in the color 'Elizabeth' and it's alright. I love the light natural color it gives me. I haven't noticed any "plumping" effect but I do like the tingly feeling. It's a little sticky. It doesn't have a scent. Overall, nice lip gloss
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Review for: Liv more...
I have tried a good amount of lip plumpers and for the price I had to try this one as well. I got it on sale at Ulta. My first impressions are that it does not sting as much as other plumpers and also does not plump as much as others. I did notice a difference but it wears off pretty quickly.
Heather H.
Vinita, OK
I had never used a lip plumper before but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It tingles and feels slightly cool on your lips. I also like that it's clear and I can easily use it with another lip product.
Rochelle A.
Statesboro , GA
Review for: Other more...
It’s honestly ok. I don’t think that it’s an amazing lip plumper. When I use it, I can feel my lips tingling, but I do not see a noticeable difference in my lips. At this point, I use it more so as just a lip gloss, which it works perfectly fine as.
Mariana R.
Merced, CA
With these lip plumpers, they are great to put on bare lips or almost as a gloss. I've tried other lip plumpers and they don't compare to these NYX items. They go on smooth and not gloopy from the container and has an easy want to apply it with.
Elubia G.
Powder Springs, GA
I have a NYX lip plumper in nude. I like how it makes my lips feel nice and tingly but i don't really see a plumping effect. I'm not sure I would buy it again. If I did buy it again it would be for its color
Jenna G.
When I first tried it on I was freaking out because it was tingling so much. Then I noticed my lips looked way plumper. I recommend for people who want a nice natural plumped lip to try this!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?