NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este producto es excelente de larga duracion tiene una gama una gran variedad de colores ,y lo mejor te hacen crecer tus labios son plumper ,super te hacen crecer tus labios verse mas carnosos ,la calidad es bastante buena y es algo bastante bueno una alternativa por que casi tienen todos los colores iguales a los de marca de renombre
Concepcion L.
San Antonio, TX
Actually i love NYX collection because they are very worth it and the price is cheap compared to other leading brands. I so love using it because of the way it compliments the lips and so many shades to choose from.
I'Yania R.
Duncanville, TX
OMG!!!! This is one lip balm brand I can use everyday if I wanted this is something I can say yes to when it comes down to any lip balm the value & price is the best when applying it feels very soft the store I buy mines from is Walmart this product is the best you would love it
Jennifer J.
Sunnyside, NY
It's a cute little lip pumper that feels like lip gloss but actually stays on for quite a while. Does pump up your lips a bit and you even feel it after the lip gloss wears off.
Bianca R.
Coventry, RI
Love nyx products in general, but the lip plumper is one of my favorites! they work wonderfully and make my lips feel nice. the applicator is easy to use and the bottle is convenient, have already recommended it to three of my friends and I'd recommend it to you too! great product!
monay c.
Beech Island, SC
NYX is not really the best Lip Plumper but its doable. It goes on easy and smooth but it can get messy you will have to clean up around your lip area after you apply it and I bought mine from Ultra beauty for like $11.00 I will recommend others to us it if they like NYX Products.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
NYX is an amazing cosmetic company. You just cannot beat the prices. Most of the products are dupes for expensive, high end brands. The plumper is great. I like it as much as I do my too faced lip injection.
Sammijo B.
San Marcos, TX
I've heard so many reviews on this product and finally bought this lip plumper and gotta say I'm impressed. I love it! It's also a very good price and comes in different shades.
Coral M.
Thornton , CO
Review for: Kim more...
This item was not all that satisfying. I mean it worked, but it doesn't last long. I guess I can say it was good for the price. I bought this item at Ulta Beauty. I would not buy this again, just because it didn't work all that good for me.
Amy S.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Kim more...
This is my favorite drugstore lip plumper. It's so easy to use and you can start feeling your lips plump immediately. It's a good price for the quality you receive. I use it alone or over a matte lip and its so beautiful. I have and will continue to repurchase this lip plumper!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?