NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Maggie T.
Las Cruces, NM
Ive tried NYX cosmetic pump it up lip plumper like 2 or 3 times I liked it expecially the formula. the formula wasn't to sticky it works wonders for me it be a product I will try a again. Also I bought it at ultra.
Brianna J.
amo los lipsticks de nyx, principalmete los liquidos mate
son super duraderos a un precio bastante accesible para la formula que tiene.dura todo el dia y no deja sensacion pegajosa
Gianina G.
Holyoke, MA
Absolutely loveee this product, it feels so great on my lips, I love the way it tingles. They have so many beautiful colors. Very easy to apply and the applicator is so soft and I will definitely be buying more.
Erica S.
Port Republic, NJ
I actually have this right now. I'm obsessed with NYX cosmetics. This one leaves a cooling tingly feeling on your lips. I have to say I don't see a huge difference in my lip size and I have small lips, however I still love this product because of the color and I still like the feeling it leaves.
Ariel L.
I literally have 4 of these in different colors. They're reallllly glossy and have a nice shimmer to them. It is a very sticky formula so my hair gets stuck to my lips sometimes! BUT it has a nice tingling and it does really work. I would recommend !!
Chloe H.
This is a decent product. It made my lips appear a little larger. I suppose I can't expect to get Kylie Jenner lips simply from one lip plumper. However, I do wear it often to give my lips a little extra oomph.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
NYX has the best color selection for lips and their plumper didn't disappoint either. Not sticky or anything but stays around nicely through eating and drinking. Pleasant taste too.
Bailey A.
Odessa, TX
I like it but I don't love it. It plumps up the lip but not a lot. It doesn't really work for my lips but it works on my sister. I have only tried this once . I'm going to rate it a three because it does work on my sister and she likes it but I don't and I won't personally but this again.
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Scarlett, Pamela more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Definitely has the cinnamon oil or whatever the ingredient is that “stings” to plump lips 👄. I don’t find that lips seem any fuller or plumper but don’t mind at all as I love these glosses for their lack of stickyness, amazing shine, & blendable tones.
Christine N.
Temecula, CA
NYX is one of my favorite brands out there. They are legit and decently priced. I bought mine at target. The lip plumper is long lasting and they have amazing colors to choose from. I was very pleased and would recommend this product to others.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?