NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Teah G.
Spring City, TN
These are amazing!!! Totally cheap where I'm
from easy to find great value,and works great! The
price is way better then most plumpers, and this
lasted for me 10hrs. It met right at my expectations.
I would love to see more of my friends wear it.
Heather H.
Vinita, OK
I had never used a lip plumper before but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It tingles and feels slightly cool on your lips. I also like that it's clear and I can easily use it with another lip product.
Valerie R.
Frankfort, KY
I got this lip gloss in the color 'Elizabeth' and it's alright. I love the light natural color it gives me. I haven't noticed any "plumping" effect but I do like the tingly feeling. It's a little sticky. It doesn't have a scent. Overall, nice lip gloss
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Scarlett, Pamela more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Definitely has the cinnamon oil or whatever the ingredient is that “stings” to plump lips 👄. I don’t find that lips seem any fuller or plumper but don’t mind at all as I love these glosses for their lack of stickyness, amazing shine, & blendable tones.
Mendi E.
This priduct works. NYX is my favorite cheaper brand make up and such. The uality is great, much better than cheap stuff. Easy to apply, I pordered mine online. the packing was a box nice colored. I would recommend, u can feel the tingle and u know it is working
Molly J.
Jonesboro, AR
It does pout your lips.. The shade is soft and shimmery,not overpowering at all. Looks great in pictures! I have somewhat pale skin and my friend is fairly dark and we both found it amazing on us! Only drawback is you need frequent re-application and no longterm effect.However, for the price, it is still a great buy!
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
Hands down my favorite DS lip plumper! For 8$ and every shade i normally wear,you simply cannot go wrong with this. NYX is also one of my fav brands...If your looking for a nice lip plumper,with a touch of shine yet not too much,you gotta try this!
Chloe H.
This is a decent product. It made my lips appear a little larger. I suppose I can't expect to get Kylie Jenner lips simply from one lip plumper. However, I do wear it often to give my lips a little extra oomph.
Chanmolica Y.
Nyx is one of my top favorite makeup brands! I love their variety of lip pumper they have and how there's a different kind that is color coded. It's long lasting especially for a drugstore product. You can buy it at like target or Walmart ! I would really recommend!
Emily C.
Parkville, MD
Colors are so pretty and your lips look amazing ! application is so easy to use. they last a long time throughout the day as well. easy to carry around on the go. if you want a nice lip plumper I recommend NYX!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?