NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Ashley D.
Nashville, TN
I think the overall texture of the product was nice. I however did not feel that the longevity of the product or the overall plumpness was fantastic. You can't beat the price of NYX products though. I would recommend to others if they wanted to try a plumper on a dime.
Windy C.
wilmington
Sheer on the color , not that great of a pigment but it leaves that cool and tingly sensation on the lips . Some have even noticed and commented on my lips looking fooler when I apply this .
Kristina T.
Greenville, SC
I was never about lip plumping lip glosses but for a while I've been wanting to give them another shot. I tried this one and I love it. My favorite is in the shade "Elizabeth". The gloss is a great color and it's not sticky. It definitely gives my lips a tingle and a little plump.
Liseberthe C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product can be easily find at your local CVS or beauty store I brought my nyx lip plumper at a CVS and it was very easy to apply with a liner, I met my expectations with this product of course, and I would buy it again yes ! It's a great product to go and buy
Brenda R.
Elizabeth, NJ
NYX cosmetics I'm in love with. Pump it up lip plumper is awesome I love the way I get fuller lips Yes, I am very happy. I bought it at Bed Bath & beyond. First time I used it. Which i also got my sister to by one. I will keep on buying them in all the shades
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
I could notice volume in my lips but don’t feel like it lasted long. I liked the smell of the gloss and the feeling of it when I rubbed my lips together. And the color options will compliment any skin tone. Affordable! I may purchase again and try another color!
Alondra R.
Urbandale, IA
I have one of the lip plumpers you definitely don't need any lip surgery to have a full lip this nyx lip plumper it's a great way to get fuller view of your lip with out any pain I encourage you to buy it worth the money
zaida d.
Fort bragg , CA
I love this lip gloss. I'm not a huge lip gloss girl, I'm definitely more into the soft matte lip creams but this is a great lip gloss.It's not super sticky, I like the cooling sensation it gives, and the color is light and natural. i really like this product
Shayla S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
THE NYX COSMETICS PUMP IT UP LIP PLUMPER IS SO GOOD. I love the way it goes onto my lips and it works for big and small lips. i had got this product two times already which is great. not pricey but others might disagree but i do want to try other products too.
Christia W.
Prattville, AL
I discovered this product first on YouTube . I believe the YouTubers name was Aaliyah Jay . The very next day I went to Ulta to try it out for myself & it was excellent. It exceeded my expectations. It gives the glossy lip of lip gloss while giving you the illusion of bigger lips . I loveeeeeeee it !!!!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?