NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Elana T.
Review for: Kim, Elizabeth more...
I love these lip plumpers! They leave your lips feeling tingly which is nice, but not too tingly where it starts to burn. They make your lips look fuller and really nice. The shades are super sheer, but they're perfect for a nice quick plump. I totally recommend these!
Farah J.
I got this in a nude color and I love it. It's kind of tingly not bad like other ones I have tried and the price is great, I always find makeup deals at CVS. I am going to pick up more colors!
Jennifer O.
I love it because it really does make your lips bigger without having to use Candy lips! All natural way of having sexy lips without all the Hassel! It don't feel heavy or flaky just perfect! Where it over any lipstick too!
Molly C.
Grayson
I love NYX Cosmetics Pump it Up lip plumper! They have a large variety of colors and it really made my lips pop and fell so smooth! Totally met my expectations! Looks like I'm going to the store tomorrow to buy more! Thanks!
Liz Y.
Salem, OR
Love this lip plumper! I have the bright red color and it looks so light and natural and is my go-to color when I don't want something heavy or intense. I've had mine for 4+ months and still works just as well when I first got it and lots more left in the tube.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Great gloss, you can feel it tingling in your lips, feels like it is working! However I don't notice a visiable difference. Wish I had chosen a darker color as mine was too light almost clear.
Samantha S.
Elk Grove, CA
I purchased this lip plumper in clear so I would be able to layer with any color. The price was good in comparison to other options. I definitely notice a difference in the fullness of my lips, the tingle feeling does not last forever though. The fullness does fade after a bit. I would purchase again for sure.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Pamela more...
There was some initial tingling after application, but no noticeable plumping effect. The formula is thick and sticky with an intense chemical scent. It made my lips look red, irritated and wrinkly. I love NYX, but I won't be repurchasing this unless they reformulate.
Kristina T.
Greenville, SC
I was never about lip plumping lip glosses but for a while I've been wanting to give them another shot. I tried this one and I love it. My favorite is in the shade "Elizabeth". The gloss is a great color and it's not sticky. It definitely gives my lips a tingle and a little plump.
Leonna G.
Green Cove springs,FL
Review for: Scarlett more...
Beautiful color the texture is smooth and silky. Little pricey but worth it. Color is very pigmented. The packaging is also nice. Application is smooth and easy. 10 out of 10 I will buy again. I have been telling all my friends to buy this product because it's amazing.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?