NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Macie M.
Alva
Love this stuff. I have a nude color that I wear all the time! It makes my lips look full and stays on for a really long time. It was not expensive at all and I would love to get a lot more colors. This stuff is just enough more than lip gloss that I'd rather wear it!
Celya P.
Milwaukee, WI
I simply LOVE! Not only do my lips look different in shape & plumbed, the colors are AMAZING! What's even better is how AFFORDABLE they are and are worth every penny! Makes you buy ALL colors!
Haley b.
greenville sc
this product is decent. the formula is very sticky. the packaging is very cute and easy to travel with. i was disappointed with it because i didn't like that it was very uncomfortable on my lips. the applicator is very good and easy to use. i would not buy this again.
India G.
Tampa, FL
Nyx lip plumper is a really good plumper for your lips especially when you already have plump lips and just want a little extra plump. When i went my aunts wedding it lasted all night and lived way up to my expectations. I bought mine from my local beauty supply and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Kristina T.
Greenville, SC
I was never about lip plumping lip glosses but for a while I've been wanting to give them another shot. I tried this one and I love it. My favorite is in the shade "Elizabeth". The gloss is a great color and it's not sticky. It definitely gives my lips a tingle and a little plump.
April W.
Palm Bay, FL
I absolutely love NYX it's one of my favorite cheapest makeup brands out there along with elf as far as the lip plumper goes I enjoy it it doesn't give you like lip injection Kylie Jenner Angelina Jolie or fish lips but it does give you a little bit of an umphf.
Elana T.
Review for: Kim, Elizabeth more...
I love these lip plumpers! They leave your lips feeling tingly which is nice, but not too tingly where it starts to burn. They make your lips look fuller and really nice. The shades are super sheer, but they're perfect for a nice quick plump. I totally recommend these!
Valerie B.
Somers
This is my go to lip plumper!!! I used this for a party and it lasted all night!!! The price point is worth it. I bought this at a nyx cosmetic store and one of the employees recommended it to me. I'm very happy with this purchase and it looks amazing with lip gloss
Kaela M.
Tallahassee, FL
MY ALL TIME FAV LIPGLOSSI loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the tingle feeling, lasts a very long time. I have every color. Lipgloss is a MUST for any makeup look. Not to sticky and has a great sheen.
Emilee A.
ventura
I purchased the clear plumping gloss at Ulta. This gloss does plump my lips , but it has a weird smell. But the packaging is nice because I keep it in my backpack for school. Overall I definitely recommend if you like lip plumper without the pain your lips tingling
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?