NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jocelyn W.
Cumberland, MD
Not one of my favorite products. My lips became extremely dry and that plumper didn't plump! I found myself having to use other lip plumping products to get results that could be achieved with a better lip plumper. I love NYX Cosmetics, and I will continue to buy front them. This product however was a miss for me.
Monica T.
Minnetonka
I love this band because they have really great products for really adorable prices. With this being said, I bought 3 colors and some were great and others were dry on my lips and uncomfortable. But you get what you pay here.
brynn t.
I feel the tingle of the plump but not too intense for me. The color range is nice and gives a nice shine. And the price isn't bad. Last about an hour without eating or drinking anything. I bought mine at Ulta. Would recommend.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
I'm not a big fan of gloss anymore, but I decided to try these. they're very sticky but they do give the illusion of fuller lips. I got a pale pink with shimmer. it wasn't very pigmented but it was pretty.
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Needle less Botox anyone? This Plumping Lip Gloss is so good! you can feel the little tingling sensation as it slightly plumps your lips. I have this in the shade Elizabeth and i love how it is the perfect nude gloss with a kick! :)
Anna H.
Silver Spring, MD
NYX lip plumper dare so go good because you get such a good product for such a low price. The beauty of that is you can buy more and still have it cost less. I love the color selection because all of the colors are just right.
Seleste M.
Los Angeles
I received one of these lipsticks as a gift and boy was I thrilled. I was so happy I got it in the color Jessica and it was so beautiful. I personally have thin lips and it really enhanced what god gave me and I would totally buy this on my own, best gift ever!
Leslie L.
Columbia, SC
The shade Elizabeth is my favorite. It's a beautiful nude that goes well with my skin tone and makes my lips look PERFECT. I absolutely cannot live without this product in my kit and in my purse
Emily R.
Hicksville, NY
I LOVE this product!!! It leaves my lips nice and glossy and it also adds a little volume. Its a nice neutral color as well. I use this product a lot almost on the daily. I would highly recommend it its amazing!!
Emily L.
Tulsa
I wouldn't recommend this product. I found that it was too sticky and the color wasn't a good match for my skin tone. I did like the applicator for this product and the packaging was nice for the price. I don't wear glosses often, but I couldn't stand the sticky formula.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?