NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Monteia O.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE THIS LIP PLUMPER!!!!!! NYX is a great, affordable brand with so many products.  It is hard to find a good quality lip plumper, but this one is amazing.  The plump lasts for a fairly long time and doesn't sting a lot like some others.  My absolute favorite.
Jasmine B.
Peoria, AZ
I love this product. I always secretly love the tingly feeling that lip plumpers give and this one is great. I think it is a bit over priced for the product. I would recommend elf's lip plumper which is cheaper and get the job done without having to spend the extra cash.
Layla 💜.
For my first try it wasn't to bad..the formula is great & the price isn't so bad. I would love to try others but I'm a little sensitive with my face so I need something that won't make my face so oily but also not dry. Maybe in a future box.
Maria Q.
el paso
Let me start off with saying that I absolutely love NYX products. I'm always looking for new lip plumpers so I decided to give this one a try. It was awesome. At first my lips felt a little bit tingly but after a minute or two I noticed a difference in lip size. Great product .
Anais M.
Bronx, NY
Hey girl!! Listen this right here!! Perfect for when you want a little drama for your lipsticks. Perfect for date night or night out with your friends. It’s those have a tingling sensation but it does not last for long. If you are trying to slay, you need this by your side!
Marissa A.
Doral, FL
i loved the sryinge package and its like a clear lip gloss it doesn’t stings or hurts It feels like a very strong toothpaste it’s a weird sensation the first time you try it, I could see results after a minute or two from the application and it lasts approximately 40 minutes.
Unique
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Scarlett more...
I totally love this product, I have definitely got this many times I never run out . I have recommended this product to my friends and family and they have also loved it, I’d definitely give this 10/10.
Juanita B.
I have finally found the lip plumper that gives me the results I am looking for. It does tingle but it's definitely tolerable. It gave me a really pretty pout which I love when I'm recording a review or demo. I purchased mine from CVS..now this is a plumper I can and do recommend.
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
It has a variety of colors and that's amazing because you can find the tone that goes with you more . I love them because they are cute , some have a little glitter and love I have a good experience
Karen T.
Not really sure how I feel about this product. I have a love / hate relationship with it. I love how it gives the lips a slight tingle feeling when first applied. I hate how the colors don't look the same on the lips than in the bottle. It's not a horrible product would use it again but not exactly what I was wanting.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?