NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Alexis O.
Review for: Lindsay more...
I can't say I love this enough. It's extremely affordable and is a good dupe for pricey lip plumpers. It doesn't hurt my lips at all and isn't crazy sticky. I wasn't expecting much by it but I highly recommend it now.
indira c.
I wanted to try another lip which was not used to use and also safe me with color. I'm not used to using this tpo texture but I liked because it lasts much their colors are very cute! You will not lose money with this brand
Ace R.
Tallahassee, FL
I love all NYX products so trying this one never felt like a risk to me. It lasts all day and applies smoothly. I love accompanying this product with NYX retractable lip liners as well. I usually find mine at my local beauty supply store but I've seen it in grocery stores like Walmart and Target as well. Definitely buying again!
Jessica B.
Palatka, FL
I know most people don't get into lip plumpers but I have super thin lips. A lot of other products are really unpleasant. The sensation from this one wasn't bad at all. I kind of liked it. And, it did make a difference in the fullness of my lips.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
I purchased the NYX Lip Plumper in the shade Kim. I got it originally because my name is Kim, and two I wanted to try a lip plumper. Now, it smells like cupcakes, but I don't believe it actually plumps my lips. I honestly use it as a gloss than a plumper. I do love the shade though.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Before I bought the NYX pump it up lip plumper I was somewhat iffy. Thinking its not going to work but then my sister in law bought it and a week or so later is saw her and her lips looked fuller and I asked her if she used injections on her lips and she said no that it was the NYX pump it up. That convinced me to buy it and use it.
Megan B.
Mt Sterling , KY
I have full-enough lips to start, but as I've aged, my lips have started to disappear at the edges, this product helps plump them back out at that point and gives me a good canvas for lipsticks and glosses! It doesn't feel sticky or tacky, I definitely love this product for the price!
Kaleigh A.
Bohemia, NY
I didn't plump my lips too noticeably, but mine are full to begin with. It didn't burn like other lip plumpers I have encountered. Like all of NYX's products the pigmentation continues to impress me and the feel was very nice, not sticky at all. Overall for a $5 product I am highly impressed.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Number one, it's cheap! So that's a plus! Also, I trust NYX with everything! When I purchased a lip plumper, i got a very light shade and it honestly highlighted my face so well, really brought attention to my lips!
Jenny J.
I love these lip plumpers. They give my lips this numb feeling and i can see a difference. Its easy to apply and is very glossy and pretty!!!! It lasted me a long time and i recommend it to you if you want your lips to look full and plump
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?