NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

indira c.
I wanted to try another lip which was not used to use and also safe me with color. I'm not used to using this tpo texture but I liked because it lasts much their colors are very cute! You will not lose money with this brand
Jenny J.
I love these lip plumpers. They give my lips this numb feeling and i can see a difference. Its easy to apply and is very glossy and pretty!!!! It lasted me a long time and i recommend it to you if you want your lips to look full and plump
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Before I bought the NYX pump it up lip plumper I was somewhat iffy. Thinking its not going to work but then my sister in law bought it and a week or so later is saw her and her lips looked fuller and I asked her if she used injections on her lips and she said no that it was the NYX pump it up. That convinced me to buy it and use it.
Kaleigh A.
Bohemia, NY
I didn't plump my lips too noticeably, but mine are full to begin with. It didn't burn like other lip plumpers I have encountered. Like all of NYX's products the pigmentation continues to impress me and the feel was very nice, not sticky at all. Overall for a $5 product I am highly impressed.
Jessica B.
Palatka, FL
I know most people don't get into lip plumpers but I have super thin lips. A lot of other products are really unpleasant. The sensation from this one wasn't bad at all. I kind of liked it. And, it did make a difference in the fullness of my lips.
Monnique U.
Nuevo
I didn’t really like it. It’s to sticky,not the best. It’s doesn’t seem to do anything. It makes my lips feel uncomfortable. I’m a first time user. I bought it at an HEB when I was in Texas. I don’t really recommend this product because it didn’t work on me but everyone’s different.
Hippy B.
Glendale, AZ
Loved this product overall and the variety of colors they had to choose from . Not too sticky and very affordable compared to most lip plumbers I've come across . I have small lips Roth no shape and this product gave them a nice plump .
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
I really love
it, at first the effect is a little annoying, but the result is
fantastic, I recommend using it in special moments, since if you use it
frequently it can have a harmful effect, everything in excess is bad. I recommend it at 70%I would buy it and keep it for a special moment
Verónica R.
Doral, FL
Suavidad, fragancia agradable. El color no se corre perdura. Cumple con mis expectativas. Los colores me fascinan, su aplicación es cómoda y fácil de usar. SI quieres horas con maquillaje puesto este es el recomendado, me encanta bastante.
Alexis O.
Review for: Lindsay more...
I can't say I love this enough. It's extremely affordable and is a good dupe for pricey lip plumpers. It doesn't hurt my lips at all and isn't crazy sticky. I wasn't expecting much by it but I highly recommend it now.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?