NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

amanda l.
Oakland , CA
I have been using nyx ever since I have gotten into makeup and when I found out abou this nyx lip plumper I just had to try it, and I don't regret it. it makes my lips plumper and softer and he colors they have are just beautiful. I wear it everyday and I love the way I look.
Sarah  N.
Columbus, OH
This lip plumper was my first and it made my lips feel tingly but that did not last long and they looked shiny, soft and supple. This was not an extremely plumping product but was cool none the less.
Misty E.
Lebanon, PA
Used a few times. I was not impressed with this product. It left my lips feeling soft and smooth but I did not notice a plumping effect. Overall it is a good product, but it did not give a plumping effect. It just did not work for me.
Jennifer S.
Buffalo, NY
These plumpers are definitely ok on their own (Kim is my favorite). I also tried them with NYX lip liners for a more defined look. I bought Kim, Angelina, and Lisa. They don't sting but they do have a pleasant tingle. I didn't give this 5 stars because I was hoping for a little more plump.
Tayler L.
San Bernardino, CA
Very tingly and cute colors. It did give me some plumpness in my lips without going crazy and looking plastic but it didn't last very long and I had to keep reapplying. If it lasted a bit longer I would easy give them a 5 star rating!
Jessica D.
NYX Cosmetics Pump It Up Lip Plumper has a great range of colors and there very economic, but when I tried it on it did not plump or pump my lips at all. Maybe I got a baddie but no I do not recommend.
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
It has a variety of colors and that's amazing because you can find the tone that goes with you more . I love them because they are cute , some have a little glitter and love I have a good experience
Alexandra O.
I got mine at Nordstrom rack for $5.50 and yes it did not meet my expectations since it has a really ugly texture when leaving it on your lips and yes it is a good value and yea I would buy it again
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
This product makes my lips look fuller, kinda gives you the kylie jenner lip effect, I love it. I highly recommend this product. The packaging is cute and i will be buying lots more of this product
Marissa F.
Loved this product! I already have plump lips but when I'm looking to amp up my lips this is my go to lip plumper! The tingling sensation is not as bad as I thought it would have been due to expectations from other similar products. I would definitely recommend this product.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?