NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
my first lip plumper of NYX cosmetics was a gift of my friends and since that moment I Have loved it.
you feel like you lips are naked but you wear a beautifull full color lips it is amazing!
I can not describe the feeling in words but if they saw my face would know that I want to convey
Angela T.

nyx these lipsticks are undoubtedly the best, they give you an image of freshness and make your lips stand out because I love the colors are vivid and give a more sensual and striking air
make you look more youthful plus they have a long duration
Yolanda D.
Whittier, CA
This a tingling lip plumper. For the cost, it is a great value. I apply over lip liner or lipstick. Alone it does not give me much color. It must be a great seller, because I have a hard time finding product in the drugstore. If you can find, give it a try. I will certainly purchase again.
Cierra S.
Reno, NV
Honestly, this lip plumper really works. I leave how it feels cooling. You can't visibly see the difference. I bought mine on Amazon for the first time. It's super easy to apply, it's just like a lipgloss. I definitely recommend to my friends if they are uncomftable with how their lips look.
Julia M.
I loved this plumper even though it isn't a significant plump it's appealing and doesn't have the harsh scent or burning/tingling that most plumpers give. A wide variety of shades to choose from and inexpensive.
Mychaelah E.
Manassas, VA
How can you possibly go wrong with so many great things you could do to her lip and one products. Here you go you want plump pouty lips. A great color on top of those plump pouty lips here you go! Girl I am not trying to steer you wan this is a must buy
Michelle S.
Staunton, VA

I questioned lip plumper products in the past but with this Pump It Up Lip Plumper I actually did notice a increase in the size of my lips! The glossy finish also adds the illusion of fullness to my lips too.
Angeli H.
I've tried many lip plumpers. This one was ok. For the price, it's decent, but it left my lips feeling a bit more on the side of burning than feeling tingly, like they generally do. There wasn't as much shine as I was hoping for in the gloss either. All in all, I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Glenisha  w.
Memphis, TN
It's not what I really expected.. I got this product thinking I was going to have fuller lips, but unfortunately I didn't. It has a weird feeling on my lips and it sometimes burn. It doesn't really "plump" my lips, so I just use it as a regular lip gloss or I use it to mix it with a lipstick.
Jessida U.
Hoboken, NJ
This product is very often used. My mom even uses this because its very highly good! Yes, this product did meet my expectations!It is very long lasting! Good value for me especially! Even for everyone! Yes, I would buy this product again for sure.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?