NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jessica R.
Wichita, KS
Nyx lip plumper is so good I love all things nyx there lip plumper comes in several colors so there is always a color that you can find to go with your mood or outfit and it actually plumps your lips some brands are just a gimmick not nyx it actually does what it says and I love that cause when I want to plump I don't want a fake definitely will use again
Angelique A.
Omg I have really dry lips and have tried all kinds of lip treatments , chapsticks and lip scrubs and masks but none did the trick . For some reason this works better as a lipgloss/ moisturizer and it also plumps . Wonderful!
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, NY
Lip plumper is just the best way to enhance your lips. It's quite pricey however it's value is amazing. I bought this product recently. It really did meet my expectations. I would buy it again because it's what I like.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
The first time I used this product I kind of felt a burning sensation on my lips but I guess that meant it was working. I did notice my lips get a little more plump after a couple of minutes wearing this product. Would definitely recommend. Just know you are paying for what you're getting. Cheap product for okay results but I do love it I tend to wear a lot.
mikhyah H.
Florence, KY
Th9s stuff is amazing. I use the red one. It is the perfect colour it isnt to sticky or to runny. It has a beaitiul shine without looking greesy and it does make my lips somewhat fuller. I wouldnt suggest this for people who have already really thin lips. It isnt that effective. But the coulors are amazing.
Nicholas B.
Exactly what you would expect from a affordable brand. It did the job and made my lips very plump. The packaging was OK. You’re not paying for marketing our packaging when you buy this brand.
Courtney H.
Bristol, GA
The consistency is a little thick. Kind of tacky. The color is great. It does plump your lips a little but not for very long. I use this lip gloss at least once a week. I would recommend this but would make sure you knew it wasn't going to last a long time. Nyx is very affordable.
Jailen H.
Atlanta, GA
Due to the fact that my lips are sorta small. I put this on every morning before i go to school so i can have that natural plump lip look. Love it ! It is pricey but it is totally worth. It met all my expectations. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
caitlin m.
Review for: Kim more...
This is my go-to lip plumper! I honestly like these better than any prestige brand plumper because it works better and for a very fair price. It comes in a variety of colors so you can wear it alone or over your lipstick. I’ve bought so many of these and will continue to make these one of my makeup staples.
Tara K.
Aberdeen, WA
I love NYX brands and I also love lip plumper as my lips are a little thin. This lip plumper, for the price, works amazingly! It doesn't last a long time maybe a couple hours but it does work the more you put it on. Taking pictures on a night out with the girls my lips were more plump with each application.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?