NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Marysa O.
Iowa City, IA
I love NYX products because they are wallet friendly, unique, and they actually work. I'm always trying new products and lip plumper is a huge rave right now. I really liked it. It wasn't sticky like other plumpers.
Joselyn M.
Kansas City, KS
I don't feel like they have much effect. It does however give a small tingling sensation. I love that they can just be used as gloss as well so mainly I use them for gloss instead of the plumper. I guess with it being a "plumper" its just an added bonus.
Delvina K.
Amazing! NYX is such an awesome brand and very affordable. This lip plumper really works and I got it at CVS! I love all of the colors and totally recommend this to anyone else looking for that extra oomph to their regular routine. Def would buy this again
Elizabeth A.
I got a trial size of the NYX lip plumper from an ipsy offer and I instantly fell in love! I alternate between the NYX brand & Kate Somervilles brand. I love them both, those are my go to plumpers but the NYX is on the top! Love the colors NYX has & would definitely recommend it to others. NYX plumps my lips as much as its possible for makeup to do.
Laura E.
The colors from this product are beautiful but it doesnt get the job done, and i will not be purchasing it again, its super easy to apply but its super sticky!!! the container is cute but itsnt worth the money.. i usually enjoy nyx products much more.
Aniyah R.
Statesboro, GA
Smells Good! The colors are very nice!!!
It does help some because my lips are a little on the small side! It is easy to apply/use and it is affordable! it stings some when applied but it doable and I would buy this product again! it isn't as bad as other lip plumping products i have used before!

Keya D.
fort mill
This is amazing if you want your lips slayin it . This is the best! I use it all the time if I go out or for a photo shoot. If you are an actress or model buy this you won't regret it♥
Samantha T.
Walnutport, PA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. My absolute favorite plumper from my favorite brand! I love the packaging, and I love that it plumps my lips quickly. Love the colors and it is such a good value! I purchased mine from Ulta and will be purchasing more in the future!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,283 reviews
Review for: Elizabeth more...
This lip plumper is ok. I have nice pretty size lips but I just want a little extra plump to my lips. This lips plumper works ok on my lips but it did not reach the goal I wanted. It also did not last long on my lip but the color is amazing and yes the color did stay in my lip for a decent amount of time.
Anna Z.
It doesn't really plump much at all but gives a nice tingling feeling. I wouldn't advise anyone else to actually buy this unless they want to find out for themselves that it doesn't work. It's good as a gloss but not much else.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?