NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Kathy H.
Swansea, SC
I would Ave probably oven it a 4.5 if that were a thing. It can compete with other more expensive brands but i have used better.

However for the price, you won't find a better product anywhere. Trust me, I've tried. Lol

I buy this product on the regala
Danielle D.
Provo, UT
Tried this and didnt see any difference in use. Was hoping to feel or at least have experience of mint. Was a regular lip gloss to me and was very disappointed in the product and did not even last through out the day. Will not be buying this product again.
Reshma P.
I love NYX plump it up lip plumper! it's amazing! really works. I did meet my expectations. I never thought it would work but it did! really easy to use and apply. very nice packaging! loved the way they came! I would 100% buy it again! love it so much!
Family A.
Bell, CA
It actually works i first got it as a present i think its the only plumber for lips that nyx has it is what i thought it was gonna work . since i didn't buy it i looked for it online and i saw many stores. Its actually
Jammie J.
Fast delivery. Packaging was really nice. I had watched the swatch videos on YouTube, so I picked the color neutral.. It goes perfect with my warm undertones. The price was great( always a plus). I would recommend this to anyone, but a little tip always watch your swatches to get the perfect color for you.
Amanda B.
Tacoma, WA
This is a good lip plumper! I've always been into lip plumpers since I have thinner lips and don't want to get actual injections. This isn't the best, as it's not really dramatic but it's good for a slight difference.
Anna Z.
It doesn't really plump much at all but gives a nice tingling feeling. I wouldn't advise anyone else to actually buy this unless they want to find out for themselves that it doesn't work. It's good as a gloss but not much else.
Shelby M.
Dubuque, IA
I am a huge NYX user and I was very excited when I found this lip plumper. I like using the clear shade over the top of other lip sticks or liners for some extra volume. My only concern is how long it lasts. I feel like I have took keep reapplying every hour to keep the look up, so when I have a long day I am constantly putting more and more on.
Samantha T.
Walnutport, PA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. My absolute favorite plumper from my favorite brand! I love the packaging, and I love that it plumps my lips quickly. Love the colors and it is such a good value! I purchased mine from Ulta and will be purchasing more in the future!
Stephanie S.
Wadsworth, OH
I didn't notice a huge difference using this product. I feel like just the fact that it is a gloss gives the allusion of fuller lips, but you can get that with any type of lip gloss. It didn't feel like it was burning my lips off so that was nice. It had a very refreashing minty cooling sesation, which is the main reason why I still reach for this.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?