NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Kintessa A.
NYX does it again! Just the right amount of tingle and your lips go va va voom! Perfect date night product. Works quickly and efficiently for hours. It also tastes great compared to many other lip products! Thank you NYX for a proper lip plumper! I will definitely purchase this again.
Kaitlyn W.
Washougal, WA
This plumper is great because there are different shades which allow you to apply one product rather than using plumper and color over it. Makes for easy travel item since it is a two in one.

pros: goes on well, stays a good amount of time, plumps well
cons: limited amount of colors
Megan H.
Salem, OR
Love the color and texture of this. It's not sticky at all. When I first bought it it would tingle but after having it a couple months I no longer feel the tingle. I don't think it ever plumped my lips but for $5 it's still a good gloss.
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
I liked the glossy effect of the plumper. It definitely plumped my lips up too!! I don't use lip gloss/stick very often but when I do I always use this underneath and as a glossy top coat! Beautiful product would definitely buy again!!!
Mia R.
I enjoy this lip plumper, but I only use it in clear to sheer.
I love NYX PRODUCTS and lip plump, but I don't want to have to commit to a specific color in order to achieve a plump lip. I would still recommend this product still because it's affordable and the results are splendid!
Jennifer L.
Orlando, FL
These can go on a bit thick. Like if you had syrup on your lips after eating pancakes lol. But it does the job to make your lips look fuller and more plump. I'd recommend this but it can be uncomfortable to wear. If you're a "looks over comfort" person this would be great for you!
Jess V.
Bedford Hills, NY
I bought a plum colored lip plumper. Upon application, which is easy, I felt a tingling sensation on my lips, it was nice. As for the plumping effect, I didn't notice any noticeable change in my lips. It's not very long lasting. Unless perhaps if you don't drink or eat anything.
Vivian M.
This product is on the cheaper end, which helps a lot. It is very easy to apply, but it can get a bit messy while applying. I purchased "Angelina" online at Ulta. This product was a bit disappointing because it didn't plump like I thought it would. I would not recommend it to a friend as a lip plumper. The shade was gorgeous on the other hand.
Dee N.
Albany, GA
Very satisfied. Perfect amount of plump . Very easy to apply , don't have to worry about messy lines or the stickiness like most . Last all day with any activity you include in your day as in drinking eating kissing you name it . I would definitely recommend this product for anyone out there interested in long lasting lip plumper !!!
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I really wanted this product to work but like I've said before you can't really have high expectations when it comes to lip Plumping products in general at all. This product is super sticky kind of Burns, and doesn't really do much in general. It ends up being really cakey in the corners of my mouth throughout the day and it looks really ugly
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?