NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

avery n.
Philadelphia , PA
This product is not at all plumping. I can feel a bit of a burn, but my lips look the same. Definitely buy a colored one so at least you get a gloss out of your purchase. I usually love NYX but I guess lip plumpers are really something worth splurging on.
stacey a.
MILLCREEK, UT
This plumper is awesome. It makes your lips look like you were born with a great pout. It is in a great container and is not messy at all. I love all of the color choices that are given and it is so easy to use. Every time I see a special for it, it goes right in the cart. Buy it you will love it.
Ash S.
I got the clear version of this to try it out. Can't say it plumps my lips up too much, but I can feel the slight tingle of SOMETHING happening. Typical thick lipgloss feel that makes my lips look plenty shiny and inviting in general. Need to further test with the BF. :3c
Tina R.
Quincy, KY
I love the price of NYX to begin with. I think for the price at times you are getting the same formula of the high price products. I would recommend this product, especially to teens whose parents won't let them spend money on the higher priced products.
Laurie B.
E Brunswick, NJ
This product definitely works. It's not as good as the Too Faced lip plumper but it definitely provides results that are noticeable, just not as dramatic. The price point is significantly less than the Too Faced product, so I mean, why not try it, right???
Natali B.
Naples, FL
I've used this lip plumper a few times and although it does help a bit; I just don't think it is a great product. For starters it makes my lips dry but it also leaves a sticky feeling which is awful for a night out because you never know if you'll end up with clumps of goo.
Jessica C.
Spanish Fork , UT
I got this for Christmas this year and have loved it so far. The packaging was easy to open and not bulky. The color and plump lasts longer than I thought it would being a lip gloss. It does meet my expectations. I plan on buying more in different colors.
Imani W.
This is a perfect lip plumper, especially for the price in comparison to more expensive brands. My lips are already pretty defined, but if I want a look that's a bit extra and glossy, I use the lip plumper as a base before I add color above it. I personally see results almost immediately after application, and the gloss makes your lips tingle so it's apparen't that it works. I would definitely buy this product again!
Dani S.
Henderson, NV
I love this stuff. Its a bit sticky, but not as sticky as most glossws which I'm so happy about. It has a subtle tingle when applied. I am very satisfied. Now i need to purchase the rest of the shades.
Barbara V.
orlando
The lipgloss is great sort of sticky but a good general gloss. Doesn't really tingle and didn't plump whatsoever. Good regular gloss though, stays on well. Is easy to apply. I would recommend to others but for me the lip plumper of #smashbox is the bomb.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?