NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Marialbis C.
Orlando, FL
I like the product its color is very beautiful, when placed on the lips, not dry or anything and its price is accessible to many people. well, my expectations for this product are very high, and give an assessment of good. I recommend it with eyes closed
ARI J.
This is great, for the price. Not my favorite plumper but definitely gives a tingle! The scent was a little strong for my taste and it is quite sticky. It is not very long lasting which is unfortunate because I like to layer it under lipstick. I end up having to reapply more often than I would like.
Laurie B.
E Brunswick, NJ
This product definitely works. It's not as good as the Too Faced lip plumper but it definitely provides results that are noticeable, just not as dramatic. The price point is significantly less than the Too Faced product, so I mean, why not try it, right???
Rikki T.
San Diego , CA
i honestly think this is a absolutely amazing lip plumper, i use it after setting my foundation and by the time it is time do to put on my lippie my lips are full and nice, it lasts a long time and overall it hasnt let me down, i would recommend it to others in a heartbeat!
Brina S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a good product for some people it works but not for me it doesn't. I don't have thin lips. It didn't work the way i would have wanted it to. The price and everything is good that comes along with the product. I wouldn't buy this product again. But other people can try it out to their own risk.
Mary C.
I love this brand, the colors were vibrant and lips plumped up beautifully! The color selection was great and the price point on these was very affordable. I would recommend these to anyone who wanted plump lips and long lasting lip color. I would buy this again.
Dani S.
Henderson, NV
I love this stuff. Its a bit sticky, but not as sticky as most glossws which I'm so happy about. It has a subtle tingle when applied. I am very satisfied. Now i need to purchase the rest of the shades.
Melissa L.
Columbia Heights, MN
This product goes on like a lip gloss. The product is not sticky. You will experience a slight burning sensation. I know that sounds scary but it is not painful. This sensation creates the plumping effect. Now I gave this product 3 stars because the plumping is minimal and it doesn't last a long time.
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
LONG LASTING MATTE LIPSTICK. For a bold, silver screen look that will last all day long. Our liquid matte lipstick dries to a touch-proof velvet feel leaving you with a luxurious petal soft pout
EASY TO APPLY, QUICK TO DRY. Velvetine Liquid Matte Lipstick goes on like a gloss, but wears like a stain. It will leave you with a soft matte and no-shimmer finish, making it an essential addition to any makeup collection
Kayley G.
Nashville, TN
This lip plumper was perfect for me. I got a sheer pink color and it was very flattering. The results aren't going to blow you away or leave you embarrassed of your swollen lips but it will be noticeable to you, natural to others. I have repurchased twice!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?