NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Laura G.
Tarrytown, NY
I love this lip plumper! They have a large variety of shades and they make your lips look and feel bigger and plump. This lasted hours on me! It was so apply and it's easy to carry with you in your handbag. The price was also great too! I'm so happy with this product.
Christina J.
Arkadelphia , AR
I got this stuff at an ULTA to go with my new Tarte brand lipstick and I loved it so much I went back and bought another tube in a different color. It doesn't sting like some lip plumpers out there and it is really inexpensive and comes in a wide variety of colors.
Mandi V.
Hazleton, PA
I absolutely love NYX cosmetics!! I always seek them out every time that I am looking for an affordable product that gives me good results. This lip plumper was easy to use and long lasting and I could combine it with other products! I would definitely buy it again!
Rebekah A.
Columbus, OH
This plumper has a lovely cinnamon scent, and does seem to plump my lips for a while. But after about 20 minutes, I definitely see a change in my lips no longer being plump. Unfortunately, I don't think this plumper lasts long enough. BUT I will say that for the price, you are getting a product that WILL make your lips plump- just not for a very long time. If you're looking for a short term fix, like for a cute selfie, this is for you!
Jade R.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love the way NYX Cosmetics Pump it up Lip Plumper gives me the perfect plump, pouty look I desire in the exact color that compliments any outfit or mood I'm in! And when used with the perfect lip stain it can last all night. I always appreciate NYX low prices and he fact that they don't test on animals!
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Kim more...
This is the gloss that actually got me to love lip gloss! Not only is the slight peachy color flattering on me but it isn't at all sticky! I do notice it making my lips appear a little bigger, whether that is the glossy-ness or it actually plumping I'm not sure, but I love the effect. I would for sure recommend this gloss it's affordable and they have a lot of pretty colors!
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE NYX!!!!!! They are my favorite brand.. So affordable and terrific packaging! I loved how the bottle looked and so easy to use and apply to my lips. I use it all the time and repeat.. NYX is a staple in my makeup collection and I would recommend it to everyone..
Jacquie S.
Nyc es una de las compañía económicas pero con. Una calidad espectacular de una compañía cara no es como una de farmacia pero esta es lerfwcta para efectos especiales !y en producto es bastante
Viridiana
Honestly this is one of my go to when I'm trying to have a Suttle makeup day. The lips looking plumper give it that extra boost. Nyx has definitely stepped up their game
Jekia W.
I naturally have full lip but when I want an extra umph I always reach for these lippie glosses over the lip pumps and things. Because it's less painful and provides the same results. It tingles the lips a little but it isn't a painful sensation it's weird but it goes away
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?