NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jensine T.
Jacksonville, FL
I have in my collection Kim and Elizabeth. I wanted a neutral glossy limp plumper and I saw these and knew they would be awesome! I love all the NYX products I have tried so I never doubted the plump it up gloss for a second! They feel so cooling and amazing on my lips and the results are instantly full, luscious lips!
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
The NYX Cosmetics Pump it Up Lip Pumper is definitely a go to when i want a cheaper lip pumper. I purchased it at Ulta. NYX usually has awesome products so i wasn't surprised when it worked great! It is easy to apply, and i would highly recommend if you're going for cheap!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
Review for: Liv, Elizabeth more...
I love this Lip Plumper set. The colors are so natural! And i bought this online and i have used this before 2 times and the packaging is very protecting and attractive. And i would buy it again and I do recommend it to others.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Really good for the price. I noticed a small difference but I think my too faced one still does a slightly better job. I would reccommend this though. It IS a good product
Tanza S.
Springfield, MO
I cannot get enough of this product. It goes on smooth, is not sticky, stays on nicely and makes my lips look and feel amazing. I've bought this on multiple occasions after misplacing my last bottle. I recommend this product to all of my friends and they all love it.
Viridiana
Honestly this is one of my go to when I'm trying to have a Suttle makeup day. The lips looking plumper give it that extra boost. Nyx has definitely stepped up their game
Mandi V.
Hazleton, PA
I absolutely love NYX cosmetics!! I always seek them out every time that I am looking for an affordable product that gives me good results. This lip plumper was easy to use and long lasting and I could combine it with other products! I would definitely buy it again!
Ciara C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Review for: Scarlett, Kim more...
This gives your lips a nice tingly feeling, and there is a noticeable difference in size. Not as good as some high end lip plumpers, but for the price it was extremely nice! Not a bad feel on your lips, and the pigment is noticeable. For $7 it is worth it for sure!
Laura G.
Tarrytown, NY
I love this lip plumper! They have a large variety of shades and they make your lips look and feel bigger and plump. This lasted hours on me! It was so apply and it's easy to carry with you in your handbag. The price was also great too! I'm so happy with this product.
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Kim more...
This is the gloss that actually got me to love lip gloss! Not only is the slight peachy color flattering on me but it isn't at all sticky! I do notice it making my lips appear a little bigger, whether that is the glossy-ness or it actually plumping I'm not sure, but I love the effect. I would for sure recommend this gloss it's affordable and they have a lot of pretty colors!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?