NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Really good for the price. I noticed a small difference but I think my too faced one still does a slightly better job. I would reccommend this though. It IS a good product
Joi L.
Review for: Scarlett, Pamela more...
This is my fav color . It gives my life so much life. Every where I go ppl are like where did you get your lipstick it lasts well and I am repeated users . I will always buy and will recommend to others any chance I get!
Jensine T.
Jacksonville, FL
I have in my collection Kim and Elizabeth. I wanted a neutral glossy limp plumper and I saw these and knew they would be awesome! I love all the NYX products I have tried so I never doubted the plump it up gloss for a second! They feel so cooling and amazing on my lips and the results are instantly full, luscious lips!
Katherine C.
Houston
Review for: Jessica more...
Absolutely love everything about this lip plumper. Ithe makes my lips look honestly beautiful and the glossy shine makes them to die for. I usually put this on over my lip lingerie lipsticks to give them that glossy finish while also making my lips appear alot plumper.
Kaitlyn M.
Washington, DC
I love this product. The formula is great and stays on for a very long time without smudging or needing to be reapplied. Its great with or without liner. Additionally I have really thin lips and this makes my lips look almost like I'm a kardashian! Definitely a steal.
Suze B.
Lakeland, FL
The shade was gorgeous, but the formula was thick and sticky. I found it wore nicely and didn't irritate my lips, but no discernible "plumping." Additionally my tube sort of exploded leaving me with a huge mess all over my hands when I tried to put the wand back in.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Love the assortment of colors they have, but wished they have more neutral colors. Most NYX products aren't too pricey, and this one is fair. My sister absolutely loves them, it seems like they work better on her lips than mine. So, it really depends on the person.
Tanza S.
Springfield, MO
I cannot get enough of this product. It goes on smooth, is not sticky, stays on nicely and makes my lips look and feel amazing. I've bought this on multiple occasions after misplacing my last bottle. I recommend this product to all of my friends and they all love it.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
Not too big of a fan of this product... It seemed sticky to me and a pain to use. Very cheap but that's not the best sometimes. Only used it a few times and was somewhat disappointed. It's not terrible but not something I'd shout from mountain tops either... Sorry NYX
Jacquie S.
Nyc es una de las compañía económicas pero con. Una calidad espectacular de una compañía cara no es como una de farmacia pero esta es lerfwcta para efectos especiales !y en producto es bastante
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?