NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Sydney M.
I just bought this the other day with my best friend and we both love it! Its not as powerful as i usually like as a lip plumper, but it does help plump, but I love the color options and that they are glittery! It's everything I love in a lip gloss in one! And not only is the product really great but its so freaking affordable. I'm going back to ulta ASAP to get all the other shades!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
Review for: Liv, Elizabeth more...
I love this Lip Plumper set. The colors are so natural! And i bought this online and i have used this before 2 times and the packaging is very protecting and attractive. And i would buy it again and I do recommend it to others.
Jensine T.
Jacksonville, FL
I have in my collection Kim and Elizabeth. I wanted a neutral glossy limp plumper and I saw these and knew they would be awesome! I love all the NYX products I have tried so I never doubted the plump it up gloss for a second! They feel so cooling and amazing on my lips and the results are instantly full, luscious lips!
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
The NYX Cosmetics Pump it Up Lip Pumper is definitely a go to when i want a cheaper lip pumper. I purchased it at Ulta. NYX usually has awesome products so i wasn't surprised when it worked great! It is easy to apply, and i would highly recommend if you're going for cheap!
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Really good for the price. I noticed a small difference but I think my too faced one still does a slightly better job. I would reccommend this though. It IS a good product
Super amooooo de paixao esses produtinhos sao maravilhosos e sempre uso no meu dia a dia. Super recomendo pra quer quer experimenta um Lip bom usa esses que voce ira amar
Joi L.
Review for: Scarlett, Pamela more...
This is my fav color . It gives my life so much life. Every where I go ppl are like where did you get your lipstick it lasts well and I am repeated users . I will always buy and will recommend to others any chance I get!
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
Not too big of a fan of this product... It seemed sticky to me and a pain to use. Very cheap but that's not the best sometimes. Only used it a few times and was somewhat disappointed. It's not terrible but not something I'd shout from mountain tops either... Sorry NYX
Katherine C.
Houston
Review for: Jessica more...
Absolutely love everything about this lip plumper. Ithe makes my lips look honestly beautiful and the glossy shine makes them to die for. I usually put this on over my lip lingerie lipsticks to give them that glossy finish while also making my lips appear alot plumper.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Love the assortment of colors they have, but wished they have more neutral colors. Most NYX products aren't too pricey, and this one is fair. My sister absolutely loves them, it seems like they work better on her lips than mine. So, it really depends on the person.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?