NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Emma S.
Calera, AL
The NYX Pump it Up lip plumper is good for any user who is looking for soft, beautiful, plump lips. It can be found in colors and it is easy to use. It's also long lasting for hose who want for more than 1 month. I do recommend for you to get the NYX Lip Plumper over other lip plumpers
Ashley B.
Saipan, MP
I was super excited when I heard NYX was coming out with a lip plumper. The 2 that I got Lindsay and Lisa were pretty much similar. It really did give that "plump" look however it had a certain smell. The two I got both had the same smell that I couldn't wear it on my lips for too long.
member-ecaf8
Combine this product with your favorite lip liner in a slightly darker color and you will instantly have fuller looking lips! I wish this product came in more natural shades.
Natalie H.
It works so good! I love all the different color options they give you, and I would say for me I noticed my lips would stay full at least for about two hours! Big thumbs up!!!
Tatiana A.
Jacksonville, FL
The colors are very vibrant with these lip glosses and they don't really have a smell. The tingling sensation is definitely there but the only downside is that this gloss makes my lips peel. I don't know why this formula does this but, that would be my only gripe about this product.
Jessica C.
This is the best lip plumper I have tried! It get the job done and isn't terribly expensive. I love the color selections that are available. NYX Cosmetics Pump it Up Lip is the best. I highly recommend trying it to compare it to others that are out on the market. You will not be disappointed.
Morgan J.
Noblesville , IN
I LOVE the tingle of the lip plumper. However, it doesn't do a very good job at actually plumping. It is a bit sticky, so a little goes a long way. It's super affordable and the shine from the gloss is actually really pretty so it's a great lip gloss...just not the best lip PLUMPER.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I love NYX, but this is probably the ONLY product from them I don't like. My plumper got a funny smell after using it for just a few weeks and then the package started leaking. I probably only used it a handful of times and kept it in a cool drawer. Wanted to like it, but don't recommend.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Just bought this ! Love the shade "Lisa" . Has a real beautiful shimmer. First try I feel the lip gloss working. I feel a lot of tingling. Which I don't mind. I notice a slight improvement in my lips. Yes! I would buy again. I'm slightly addicted to any lip plumper. Love! Great value!
Maddy R.
Oshkosh, WI
This is a very good plumper. I'm a huge fan of matte lips, I wish they had one that was matte or that didn't look so glossy! but I still really love the effect it gives. It seems kind of sticky while you are working with it, but when you put it on it does not feel sticky on the lips at all. I use it almost everyday! I would recommend.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?