NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Ashley S.
Pittsburg, CA
I have somewhat big lips, but they aren't always as full as I would like them to be. As soon as you put this plumper on your lips get a refreshing, plumping feel to them. I wouldn't say my lips grew or anything, but it definitely gives them a plump and more fuller feel to them. The colors are amazing, glossy and perfect for a simple, everyday look.
Britney B.
Cordova, TN
This lip plumper honestly changed my life. The first thing that caught my eye as I was walking down the Target cosmetics aisle was the nice, clear packaging that really highlighted the product. The product was very easy to use and glided on my lips incredibly easily. Would definitely buy again
Vanessa A.
It's a great products doesn't dehydrate the lips and really plumps ! I love the different shades it comes in and would definitely recommend to a friend! I use it till this day!
Bewitchedd B.
Works like a charm. I wouldn't say that it's "long lasting," you'll definitely have to reapply after an hour or two. I have tried the different shades, but the clear is awesome to go over lipstick etc.

It gives you a tingly sensation and I love it! Definitely would say it's worth the cost
Dalia S.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
This product worked a little bit, I noticed a difference in my lips. The tingly sensation doesn’t hurt like some other brands, I like this product. I’d definitely buy it again.
Jordan B.
I already have full lips but i always love even a more fuller lip. I am never been into lip plumper because others have not worked in the past but i always apply this product 20 mins before i apply lipstick and my lips are always full throughout the day. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Angelina O.
Moreno valley, CA
Wow do am i thankful for this. My lips look great with this well at least i think so but thats all that matters. Most defiantly recommend using this product . Really is a pump it up plumper. NYX never failed me so far with products i have purchased from them which is very often. Try it you may like it to if wondering whether or not you should.
Vianna M.
Love this product it is the best lip plumper. It moisturizes and is long lasting. Apart from that it's easy to use and comes in different shades and it is enough to use just as a lipgloss with nothing else. I have little lips and it helped give me fuller lips. Glad it was recommended to me.
if youre looking for your lips to be double the size this is the product for you, it looks like a lip gloss but it actually pums up your lips, it has an minty feeling that makes your lips feel good, its easy to apply and I recommend this to anyone who would like to have kylie jenner lips.
Monique G.
So far the only drugstore lip gloss I like to use. It is a little sticky but it does make your lips look a little bigger even after you take it off. It has a doe foot applicater to make it easier to put on but if your lips are a little on the bigger side you will have to dip back in a second time to evenly cover your lips.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?