NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I bought three colors from this line and I love them. They aren't very glossy but enough to tell. They look nice over lipstick. I think the Plumper gives you a little finger and maybe a slight plumping. I like the sheer colors and glitter. It is not chunky or sticky. Feels very nice on. I would recommend these.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Other more...
I bought this just because I was curious and I wanted to try it out. And for the price I couldn't beat that. I bought one that has little specks of glitter and I loved it! When I put it on I did start feeling a tingle and I did see a slight difference. I was glad that it didn't make my lips super huge since the are kinda full I wanted a bit more fullness and that's what I got. It is a bit sticky but I don't mind it. I totally would buy again!
Christine Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love it because it makes it look so natural! This gloss is moisturizing, and tingly. If you're going for a natural look with just a touch of color and some lip plump-age, go for it! Although, the color doesn't stay on very long. I think it's great to just dab it off and add another color on top of it.
michelle p.
Los Angeles, CA
I am always looking to enhance my lips and this product does just that. You will feel a tingle but thats how you know it works. It lasts for a while and my lips look better with it. I love putting this on before applying lipstick or anything because it plumps my lips and makes them look so much better.
Megan R.
I love these lip plumpers. They're cheap, they smell good, they have a thin and liquidy formula that makes you lips hydrated and shine. I like that it doesn't have that stickiness that other formulas have. The plumping effect is noticeable, but only lasts a few minutes at most. It's my favorite plumper
Yosselin H.
Review for: Kim more...
I don’t like this product because it’s sticky and not pigment at all. I don’t feel like it doesn’t do anything.. it’s a good price but it’s not worth it at all. It’s cheap but save ur money
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
I have this in: Jessica, obviously I scooped it because thats my name. Fun product, plumps your lips gently, not bad tasting or sticky. I enjoyed this product--its not as tingly or burny as other lip plumping products. Try this if you are a beginner that has never experienced a lip plumping item before.
Erin B.
Port Angeles, WA
I love the little bit of color it adds & the amount of shine it adds to my lips! It does give a little tingling sensation for a few minutes but nothing bad. Although I don't notice much lip plumpling from the product. I still use it daily worn alone or as a topper to other products to add shine. I find the amount of gloss it adds gives the illusion of fuller lips! And it's cruelty free!
Chardae H.
Lima, OH
Love this product, but it left me confused when I first tried it. I applied the plumper and noticed that my lips started to tingle, I guess that was just the plumper doing its thing. But, after I got use to the tingling, I really liked it, it definitely plumped my lips. I apply it before I start my makeup.
Kelsey J.
Lake Lynn
Review for: Jessica more...
I love love love this lip plumper!!! And it is a great deal for someone like myself who doesn’t like to spend tons of money on makeup products!! It’s amazing and definitely feels great on the lips!! Highly recommend
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?