NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Makaela H.
fort smith
Review for: Scarlett more...
What can I say?!?! NYX is such a great lip plumper. It’s very easy to apply!!!! On a night out I use this and it last for several hours !!! Packaging is super easy to hAndle!!!!! I would definitely recommend
Jessie F.
I love this lip plumper- easily the best buy for your buck (super cheap). I like the Jessica shade (hence my name), because its neutral and can work with any makeup style. Does have the common lip gloss stickiness sometimes, but the look and feel overrides that. Definitely recommend- got all my friends hooked on it.
fgyvgghhkk g.
knowhere
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I think it’s good for the price. It kept my lips looking full and gave me that ideal “pout” for a while. I did kiss my boyfriend after it was freshly applied without thinking and he got a little pout too 😂😂
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Other more...
I bought this just because I was curious and I wanted to try it out. And for the price I couldn't beat that. I bought one that has little specks of glitter and I loved it! When I put it on I did start feeling a tingle and I did see a slight difference. I was glad that it didn't make my lips super huge since the are kinda full I wanted a bit more fullness and that's what I got. It is a bit sticky but I don't mind it. I totally would buy again!
Natalia L.
I have three of these , yes I would buy again colors are nice love them ! Shipping was fast . My favorite is the Elizabeth . I cnt say that it will plump your lips because it didn't do anything for mine but I will say I love the colors and if you like teddy from mac cosmetic then you'll love Elizabeth because it's very similar to the color teddy by mac .
Alexis D.
Review for: Kim more...
Cute color and easy packaging. The price is super cheap for the product and it does somewhat deliever what is expected. The quality could be alot better but it is a drugstore brand not high end so it makes sense
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I bought three colors from this line and I love them. They aren't very glossy but enough to tell. They look nice over lipstick. I think the Plumper gives you a little finger and maybe a slight plumping. I like the sheer colors and glitter. It is not chunky or sticky. Feels very nice on. I would recommend these.
Andrea P.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the clear lip plumper by NYX, as an alternative to another more pricey bend I’ve used in the past. The lip plumping factor was not as strong in tho brand as the other, though it does slightly plump. I mainly use it at as gloss over a lipstick to give it a little ‘umph’. The price is great, but would not consider this one of the top ‘plumpers’ out there. I have repurchased in a nude color, mainly because of the pricing.
Christine Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love it because it makes it look so natural! This gloss is moisturizing, and tingly. If you're going for a natural look with just a touch of color and some lip plump-age, go for it! Although, the color doesn't stay on very long. I think it's great to just dab it off and add another color on top of it.
Katie H.
Orlando, FL
This product is a daily staple in my makeup bag. I am not a huge lip gloss person but this plumper isn't too glossy. It provides just enough perfect pigment and shine that makes it perfect for everyday wear. It only has a slight tingling sensation from the plumping agents but I definitely notice a difference in the fullness of my lips after I use this product.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?